Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 63 64 65 66
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1317 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]spot markers and alignment for subfoot.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
You've not shown the report request coding you are trying to 'fix'. Do you have any other options s......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]spot markers and alignment for subfoot.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
If those fields are all you have for your 'subfoot' line ......

Discussion Topic  RE: edastart - setting hold directory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
What happens if you do a 'SAVE' as. Are you sure you have write permissions?...

Discussion Topic  RE: edastart - setting hold directory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Do you have a filedef for WALLY pointing to somwhere you have write access to....

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE and -INCLUDEs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
For common code includes, we at UNO have been putting them under the MRE 'other files' section of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: -INCLUDE ISSUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Vipul, Hello to you. I'm on the IT Toolbox list now as well.......

Discussion Topic  RE: -INCLUDE ISSUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Have you tried?......

Discussion Topic  MYSQL and ETL (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Leah
We plan to implement a local datamart at our University. Source of data will be a DB2 data base on ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: DECODE with an outside file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Erin, I just realized you are at UNL. It may be the program cannot find the decode file because it......

Discussion Topic  RE: DECODE with an outside file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Erin,......

Assuming your decode file is formatted okay, I never put the comma between the values, you have one ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Example of 3 table join? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Re multiple joins;......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create an additional record on a HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I forgot one define in the AFILE for count......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create an additional record on a HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Assuming the items are in one text file, you could use the gettok and ljust functions to strip each ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal with detail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Okay, how's this:......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal with detail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
So you're looking for something like this if I interpret your last response correctly:......

Have you considered a subfoot on the sort key,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rounding up problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
The lovely rules of rounding I found, what are your two numbers you are trying to multiply? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using Hold File in a Where statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I've not used in WHERE ... IN, however, I have noticed with some selections you have to use complete......

Discussion Topic  RE: Printing TX50 fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Is this a join issue, you don't show one. If so are you expecting multiple instnces if so may need ......

» Refine Search
» New Search