Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (227 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple ON TABLE (PC)HOLD commands with one TABLE request? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jfr99
With ON TABLE HOLD AS ... the file gets put in the TEMP directory ... Is there any way to tell Repor......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Multiple ON TABLE (PC)HOLD commands with one TABLE request? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jfr99
Hi All, Can you have multiple HOLD commands with one TABLE request? I would like to use ReportCast......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EDAMAIL: Communication node is not found. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jfr99
Does anyone have an example using the CAR file where you send an email via EDAMAIL with an attached ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EDAMAIL: Communication node is not found. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jfr99
Hi All, I got EDAMAIL working and it works fine for sending a file as an inline message in the body......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to build a FOCUS database by appending report results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jfr99
Try putting this ... ON TABLE SET HOLDLIST PRINTONLY before each of your ON TABLE HOLD statements.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Specific word in a alpha field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jfr99
There's also "CONTAINS" ... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] I want the field to show up even if empty (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jfr99
This might work for you. Here's an example using the CAR file. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) How to keep leading zero's with a COMT output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jfr99
Here's a way to look at what gets created by the "ON TABLE HOLD FORMAT COMT" I added another SALES......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WebFOCUS – Scripting Language Integration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jfr99
Is there a projected date when a Python adapter would be available? Does IBI have any information on......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WebFOCUS – Scripting Language Integration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jfr99
Any progress/update on integrating R and Python into the WebFocus environment?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 2 Webfocus requests on one EXCEL spreadsheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jfr99
This example works for me ... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can you use SQL Passthru in Domains? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jfr99
Hi KellyT, Does it work putting your SP call in between -MRNOEDIT BEGIN and -MRNOEDIT END Like thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PCHOLD file name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jfr99
I'm running it in App Studio. It does the same via an HTML launch page....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PCHOLD file name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jfr99
Interesting ... Our Build/GEN number is 193 When I run this (fex name = aa_tst01) ... ......

I want to name the file with only the date at the end but not the time. If I do this ... ......

We are on 8201m ... Can someone else on that release give this a try and report your results? Thanks...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PCHOLD file name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jfr99
Hi All, When I run the following code ... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show Month and Year from today's date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jfr99
A couple other ways ... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show Month and Year from today's date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jfr99
One way ... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CSV File Issue (Format COM) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jfr99
Try using HOLD files ... then create the CSV at the end ... Like this ... ......

» Refine Search
» New Search