Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (78 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Portal Help, best way to limit access to procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
I was hoping someone came up with a nifty way of handling. My backup plan was to reduce the output ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Portal Help, best way to limit access to procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
I have a responsive portal with about 6 procedures on it. I want to limit access to certain procedu......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Conditional Formatting for AHTML and ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
I can't get my conditional formatting to work for output type AHTML even though it works with HTML. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] String replace and modify (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
Thanks All, I was able to accomplish what i needed!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] String replace and modify (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
Thanks Waz! This may have solved another issue for me. As for this one, one more step of creating t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] String replace and modify (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
Hello all, i'm looking to take a string that looks like this: 'AAABBBCCCDDD' OR 'EEEFFFGGGHHH' OR ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] User Output options in GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
Does anyone know if I can globally change the default USER output options for all prodecured in Dev ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SUBTOTAL BY COLUMN NUMBER NOT NAME (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
IS THIS POSSIBLE? USE B1,B2... FOR BY FIELD NUMBER INSTEAD OF TYPING THE FIELD NAME. ON B1 SUBTOTA......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Subtracting Dates to get Days Difference (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
Thanks Everyone, I used everything I got here and was able to accomplish all requirements. Much Ap......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Subtracting Dates to get Days Difference (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
Just need it as a text for now....

Thanks Dan, that was very helpful. Couple more things now: 1. I need Current date in a -SET state......

How do i subtract two P9 dates or one P9 date from current date....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Subtracting Dates to get Days Difference (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
I know there are a lot of discussions on this, but i haven't found dates the way they are in our sys......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Webfocus Server Installation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
We currently have our Reporting Server on an iSeries, and the web server running Tomcat on a windows......

Discussion Topic  RE: Public Dashboard content refresh (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
Hey Arif, i'm dealing with the same issue, did you find a resolution for this? What's worse is th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating a dynamic SORT order (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
Thanks for the cleanup Doug, i free-form typed the code, never a good idea....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating a dynamic SORT order (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
I guess I took this a bit further and have our users select the columns they want to display and the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FML Help with Drill Downs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
I should have added my drill down code: TYPE=DATA, COLUMN=N18, TARGET='_blank', JUS......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] FML Help with Drill Downs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
I have a procedure that drills to another using FML account numbers. In some rows, the accounts ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] AS400 Reporting Server - accessing a windows shared folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
This is all set now, thanks everyone for the help. There was a password mismatch between the iserie......

» Refine Search
» New Search