Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (294 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] COlumn name OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
I am trying to add data in one column from two cloumns using over [code /] SUM 'AGG_ARBYSCHOOL.AGG......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SUBHEAD SUBTOTAL or SUBFOOT SUBTOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SUBHEAD SUBTOTAL or SUBFOOT SUBTOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
IS it possible to take total of 4 columns in one row in accordian report in subheading or subfooting......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column Heading One Line & Space between columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
NJSDAN Thanks it worked. I really appriciate the help. Regards, Arif...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column Heading One Line & Space between columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
I figured out about column space it was setting up left and right GAP to .03...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Column Heading One Line & Space between columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
I am writing a report. It has 18 columns. I am trying to print this report on one page. This report ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Converting Columns into Rows and Rows into Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
I have a table with 20 columns in a table. I want some of the columns to become rows. I have tried s......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] EXPANDABLE Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
I have been haveing a problem with one of my reports. When I use CAR table I am able to get good res......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Report Caster Report Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
One of my administrator user is not able to see couple of reports folder in the library. I am not su......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Past 26 periods (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
When I try this code Code / SET WEEKFIRST=1 DEFINE FILE AGG_ENROLLMENT DATEL/A8YYMD= HIREDATE; D......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Past 26 periods (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
Thanks in advance for help. I have looked into previouse weeks calculations, and I also have searche......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] User Level Access for Live Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
Is it possible to to provide user access to their informat only form Live database: For example I ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Adding Company LOGO in stylesheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
It will be EXCEL, & PDF Reports. The location of the log is Top left cornor of the report and Image ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Adding Company LOGO in stylesheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
I am trying to use standerdized stylesheet for my reports. I want to add company's logo for style sh......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Source Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
Does webfocus provide any builtin control for source control? If not, how do you configure it with 3......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Why Footer Information Missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
Its not pasting Code correctly its FOOTING "......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Why Footer Information Missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
sorry following is the correct code: -PDF TABLE FILE WKRVAGG6 SUM AMTF/fmt AS '' -* A......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Why Footer Information Missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
I have a pdf format report not showing footer information. I am not able to figure out why am I not ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Report Caster Report Version Rename (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
Everytime when report caster runs it adds version information to report. Version1 yesterday Version2......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXPANDABLE REPORT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
I have some reports coming out of my peoplesoft reporting that includes expandable fields in excel t......

» Refine Search
» New Search