Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (294 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXPANDABLE REPORT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
IT worked for me too now. I am going to try in my production DB. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXPANDABLE REPORT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
ITs not adding Accordian in the report....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] EXPANDABLE REPORT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
I am trying to Create an EXPANDABLE ACCORDIAN REPORT. I Want to be able to SEE Totals for sort group......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Group Profile (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
Problem Solved. I have to modify bid-config.xml with (GoToPersonalViewOnLogin=false)...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Group Profile (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
It seems like we have to maually add users to the group profiles. On the left-hand side, click on......

Thanks for all the help. When I created a Group profile, I selected School Director group for the g......

Thanks for the help. I have active directory users accessing the reports. I have Webfocuse group cal......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Group Profile (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
Is there a way to assign users to group profil useing SQL or webfocus task schedule? Arif...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Accordian Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
TABLE FILE AGG_ENROLLMENT SUM 'AGG_ENROLLMENT.AGG_ENROLLMENT.ENROLLED' BY 'J1.DIM_SCHOOL.DIVIS......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Accordian Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
Why does column heard repeat it self at every expansion? For example: + Division +DISTRICT A DIVIS......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dashboard Users (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
I have several users in my MR_users but when I go viewbuilder user management I only see two percent......

Discussion Topic  RE: Group Profile Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
In other words can I assign group profile to a group instead of assiging to user by user...

Discussion Topic  Group Profile Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
Is there a Table in webfocus database where system stores the profile information which user belongs......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to get Previous Period (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
dim_Time_key FiscalYear Period Week 2 2004 01 1 Date CalendarYear FYPW FYP ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to get Previous Period (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to get Previous Period (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
I am writing a report, I have to show data for current period, and previouse three periods as follow......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster Invalid Credential (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
Because I changed the windows password and report caster saves password in caster DB, I had to chang......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster Invalid Credential (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
I am getting the following error when I try to schedule this report: server disconnected, cause 320......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Report Caster Invalid Credential (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
I am trying to use report caster to schedule a report to be emailed everry morning. When I select th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Report Template and Reporting standerdizations (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
What is the best way to create report template to use for majorty of the reports requested by manage......

» Refine Search
» New Search