Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (294 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FTP DYNAMICNAME with DATE in the REport name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
Okay I got lil far with it. I am getting the following error now: Dynamically creating distribution......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FTP DYNAMICNAME with DATE in the REport name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
Any FTP file Dynamic name Guru?...

I think you are right but I would need to send this to an external vendors ftp site. Any idea where ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] FTP DYNAMICNAME with DATE in the REport name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
I am trying to setup and FTP job with dynamic FTP name with date in the report name. I followed the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL REPORT CODE PROBLEM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
Yes sir. Thanks for the advice and help. Moving forward I will built reports useing views where I ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL REPORT CODE PROBLEM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif

Okay I tried this but this doesnt work. Does anyone know if there is any limitation in SQL script or......

Thanks for the tips. I will try on Monday. MY SQL works in SQL management studio....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] SQL REPORT CODE PROBLEM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
I am writing a SQL report using SQL code. For some reason when I TEST SQL I see the HTML page with t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] About remove the Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL Datetime format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif

Discussion Topic  RE: User Usage Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Library content for a user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Moving files from development to production (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
Your development environment configurations, metadata, connection names should match your production......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FTP Problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
Any One: is any one useing single file FTP?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] FTP Problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
I have read some previous posts about FTP and getting CWD error ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Launch Report Format selction Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Launch Report Format selction Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
When I use Launch page with radio button format selction. After running report once, when I rerun th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HIGHTEST 1 DATE Default in Parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HIGHTEST 1 DATE Default in Parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arif
Thanks for the tip but I think I still dont know how would I say IF &CAST EQ Y THEN SORT IT BY HIGHE......

» Refine Search
» New Search