Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (79 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report suddenly stopped working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
The RA repository is a FOCUS database. No security on it. I have run reports on each of the three ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report suddenly stopped working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
I am getting the expected results from the first two queries (using the method you suggested), but w......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Report suddenly stopped working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
Here's the situation. I have a custom usage report based on the Resource Analyzer SMQUERY table alo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Heading spacing out 2 columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
Sorry: ON TABLE SET STYLE * UNITS=IN, SQUEEZE=OFF, ORIENTATION=PORTRAIT, $ TYPE=REPO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Heading spacing out 2 columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
Here is my report code. I found in another post a setting for the styling code of HEADALIGN=INTERNA......

First Column is A4. Second column is D15.2...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Report Heading spacing out 2 columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
I have a report that has a heading that spans the legnth of the page. The actual report only has tw......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report with only a header/footer...no data displayed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
Thanks, That's pretty well what I already had. I just had the wrong field name in my NOPRINT that ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Report with only a header/footer...no data displayed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
I am trying to develop a report that only shows a header or a footer. The report has one sum field ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Indenting rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
We are using HTML for this report. It worked. Thanks,...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Indenting rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
I am trying to indent my data rows so that they show up about 5 spaces inward from where the title s......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Need calculation coding help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
I am trying to debug a launch page that was previously working. The code pulls a 2 digit month and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need extra space between reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
I went with Darin's solution because it seemed the easiest and more understandable for anyone else w......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Need extra space between reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
I am running 4 reports together in HTML output. I am wanting to put some extra white space between ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need Column title and subtotal, but not row detail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
How so?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need Column title and subtotal, but not row detail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
I changed the report a bit. Now I am not subtotaling, just summing the $ across fiscal years. My c......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Need Column title and subtotal, but not row detail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
I am trying to colapse a report so that all I see is the column title at the top, with only a named ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report runs in MRE, but not ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
I have been researching compound reports since you suggested it. I tried adding the set commands be......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report runs in MRE, but not ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
TABLE FILE REPORTREADY1 SUM MONEY21/D15.2C!D AS '' BY RANK NOPRINT BY BLANK AS '&REPDATE1 TOTAL......

Francis, I understand what you are saying, I'm just not sure how to complete the task. I would lik......

» Refine Search
» New Search