Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (79 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Report runs in MRE, but not ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
I have a report that I am trying to schedule in ReportCaster. The fex has 4 reports that it runs af......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Number of Lines per page in HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
Hello all, I am running a report that returns over 61,000 rows. Since it is starting to get to Exc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IF Then Else Defined field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
Fantastic. You've been a great help. Thanks a bunch!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IF Then Else Defined field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
Thanks Francis, that worked like a charm. Is there any way to change the sort order of it though? ......

Also, if I enclose the GE/LE part of each line, I get a different error: (FOC263) EXTERNAL FUNCTION......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] IF Then Else Defined field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
Hello all. I am trying to create a defined field using the If, Then, Else statement below. I am t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COMPUTE question on FEX Usage Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
Yes, I did have a BY on SMRCPNAME. However, it was a No Print, so I removed it. Also, I added some......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COMPUTE question on FEX Usage Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
Okay, so my first problem was not realizing that my calculation was not equaling 0, it was between 0......

Not that I have found. This is the most reliable count I could get for this report. I am dividing ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] COMPUTE question on FEX Usage Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
In making a custom Usage report for my management, I found that in several of my reports, the .FEX i......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Vertical Column Titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
I am looking to make my column titles display vertically (or slanted) in an Excel 2000 output. The ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Error: Cannot execute the request. Please log into Managed Reporting. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
Both my development and production boxes started throwing this error when a developer runs a report ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Global join error with custom table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
Got a reply from IBI support that finally got it working. The problem was that on the SMQUERY table......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Global join error with custom table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MO Admin
Ginny, I made my ibimrusr file match yours. The reason it didn't match at first was because I clea......

Same result. Even when I put this in MR and log in as a different user, I still only see my name be......

Yes, they are both A48...

When I run reports on each table individually, they both contain all the data I need. SMQUERY has r......

Using the following code, I am able to run it. However, I am only getting user_name data for my per......

I recreated my table and report exactly as yours is. When I run it, I get: No HTML Output! ------......

Here is the master file for my user table: FILENAME=WF_USER_TABLE, SUFFIX=COM , DATASET=ANALYZE......

» Refine Search
» New Search