Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 17
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (333 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WebFocus 8.x Boot Camp (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Hi all, I am interested in taking this course but it's not offered anywhere. Is this not a good co......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Google Chrome and WFServlet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Hi Eric, Yes, we have our redirect settings set to how we want it. We only need .xht to be set to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Google Chrome and WFServlet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Yes, they're all set to no/no except for .xht. Should I set them all to yes/yes?...

Hi Eric, Thank you for your response. We already have the redirection settings for .xht set to yes......

Yes. We already have those settings. Does your Excel output download in Chrome with an extension?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Google Chrome and WFServlet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Hi guys, We're still on WF77, Windows 7. I seem to have WFServlet download in Chrome without an ex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Sorting fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Sorting fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Your database is sorting in EBCDIC while Excel is sorting in ASCII. To fix this you will need to se......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Oracle view fieldnames on a JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Hi All - I apologize for the delayed response. I went on a much needed break... Francis, each env......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Oracle view fieldnames on a JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Hi All - We have a condition where, for some reason, these fieldnames throw out an Invalid Fieldnam......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]FST.value as a BY FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
BRILLIANT! Thanks, Danny....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]FST.value as a BY FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Hi guys, something tricky: I have a subheader field that relies on another field for its sort order......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]There's gotta be something I missed... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Please help me bring back my sanity. Yes. We're still on 7.7.03. Don't judge. I'm connecting to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PCT. WITHIN Rounding Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Thank you so much! D3% did it....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] PCT. WITHIN Rounding Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Hi guys, I have a feeling I am missing something really simple. I can't seem to get the percentage......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Document Composer: Flowing versus Fixed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
RELATIVE-TO puts the report right after the end of the previous report. It doesn't stick it on a fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Document Composer: Flowing versus Fixed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Bump. Anybody else have any ideas?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Document Composer: Flowing versus Fixed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Hi guys, I'm not quite sure what the best way is to approach this requirement. I have 4 reports th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] JavaScript/jQuery for Dummies (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Pre-populating dropdown list using javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Hi all - My objective seems so simple, yet I can't seem to get the dropdown list to populate using ......

» Refine Search
» New Search