Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (168 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] The Bin Value in InfoAssists Charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
If I drag another CLAIM_VALUE on top of BIN_2, it changes BIN_2 to BIN_3 and has the same effect whe......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] The Bin Value in InfoAssists Charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Well, in InfoAssist for the bar chart, it does not let me delete CLAIM_VALUE_BIN_2 to add CLAIM_VALU......

Any more thoughts?...

I need the bin value removed in this case. I don't need to determine the frequency of values across......

Any thoughts on this from anyone?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] The Bin Value in InfoAssists Charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
I am using version 8206. In InfoAssist, does anyone knows specifically what the Bin value is for th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Print * Not Grabbing Define and Computed Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Ok, yep...thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Print * Not Grabbing Define and Computed Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Ok, so I need to explicitly put the DEFINE fields and COMPUTED fields in the TABLE reguest query?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Print * Not Grabbing Define and Computed Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
I am doing a Print * from a master file which has DEFINE and COMPUTED fields created in the Data Man......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Saving HOLD File to My Machine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Ok thanks. It is running as an AD user. Thanks for your post....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Saving HOLD File to My Machine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
I did try APP HOLDMETA and APP HOLDDATA and did not have success. Yes, I think the data may contain......

My sentiments also....

Here's how the column headings are coming out for me below. The field values are coming out the sam......

Chuck - Thanks for this format as well. The data generates wrapped using both ways...the column hea......

Chuck - Ok this works on my machine as you say too. Right, not perfect but it gets the file on my m......

None of this is generating the file on my local machine: ......

So I used ON TABLE HOLD and ON TABLE SAVE and I pretty much get this but no file on my machine: Pos......

How should my FILEDEF look?...

Ah thanks...I forgot my FILEDEF. I have to FILEDEF it to the same location....

» Refine Search
» New Search