Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (168 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Saving HOLD File to My Machine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
This below is not saving to my machine. Any thoughts? ON TABLE SAVE FILENAME 'C:\ibi\ACSGROUP_SHP......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] OVER Command Not Working for Report on the Document Canvas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
It appears that I'm blocked from getting to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] OVER Command Not Working for Report on the Document Canvas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
I would attach a screenshot, but we still can't attach anything to the post, right?...

Well it's odd...it has spaced the values of the ACROSS field further apart from each other but seems......

What about setting the SQUEEZE or WIDTH in the report?...

Actually, it appears to squish the data on top of each other for the two horizontally long reports o......

Thanks BabakNYC but I already had it set to Landscape and Tabloid. However, when changing the Outpu......

Ok thanks for that. However, changing the Document to PDF or DHTML cuts out some of the data from t......

Output format is Analytical Document (HTML)....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] OVER Command Not Working for Report on the Document Canvas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
I have a report using the OVER command. When I placed it on the the document canvas in App Studio t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Displaying a Field Over Another Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Thanks dbeagan and MartinY - That resolved the issue...clicking on the other amount field and checki......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Displaying a Field Over Another Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Any more thoughts here also?...

MartinY - So I had already tried checking the New Line (OVER) option for the field but it's not work......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sorting Sunday thru Saturday (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
I get 20190908 as the date value which I should. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sorting Sunday thru Saturday (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Frans - I ran this with the CAR file first and it is prompting for FDW and defaults it to FDW...but ......

MartinY - I had caught that earlier and had already changed the CURR_WEEK date to a YYMD format. He......

Also, what's odd is that if I change that last WHERE filter to the following condition, it brings ba......

Frans - So my WEEKFIRST setting was 0 here. I changed it and set it to 0 for Sunday. However, I am......

Also, what is also odd is that when I set my operator in the last WHERE filter to an "EQ", I get one......

MartinY - My Sunday data is there until I activate the last clause....which is the filter on SHIPDAT......

» Refine Search
» New Search