Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (168 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Displaying a Field Over Another Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Chuck - I know how to do it in the code, but how do you do an OVER within the App Studio GUI?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Displaying a Field Over Another Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
In App Studio GUI, I need to display an amount field over another amount field over another amount f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sorting Sunday thru Saturday (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Chuck - There is data for Sunday. There are some records with SHIPDATES of Sunday....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sorting Sunday thru Saturday (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Thanks MartinY. I was really wondering if something could be done with the Sort Groups or something......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Sorting Sunday thru Saturday (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
In the App Studio GUI, if I want to sort some data Sunday thru Saturday using an ACROSS instead of M......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Propagating Report Changes to Document Canvas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
It's probably less clunky and less temperamental to build a document in InfoAssist than to build it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Propagating Report Changes to Document Canvas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
When I execute my reports or document in App Studio, it's prompting me log in to the Web environment......

Ok, it finally brought in the reports when I referenced an existing procedure and the changes finall......

Have not opened a case on this specific issue, but I can. So you're saying I should be referencing ......

Should I have done something differently?...

Thanks BabakNYC but "Reference an existing procedure" is not working. What I did was delete the oth......

Any thoughts on this?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Propagating Report Changes to Document Canvas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
How do you propagate report changes to the canvas layout in App Studio 8206? You should not have to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Changing the Orientation in the Document Canvas Tool in App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Well I have the output as active HTML so it is coming out in landscape orientation and the data is n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Changing the Orientation in the Document Canvas Tool in App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
So in the Properties for the Compound Document I made the output format an active HTML, and for the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Document Canvas Report Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
It appears that I am resolving the issue. I spoke with tech support. I have recreated some of the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Document Canvas Report Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Chuck, Thanks...I did open a case with them and am waiting. One thing to note, is that I created t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Document Canvas Report Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
I have a report that will generate data when its run individually. However, when I run it as part o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with Seeing Fex Files in Domain Folders (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
I thought I had checked this but apparently I didn't...that was the issue. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Issue with Seeing Fex Files in Domain Folders (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
All of a sudden in App Studio, I can not see any of the fex files within my Domain folders. I can a......

» Refine Search
» New Search