Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (133 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Day Function... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuzsambit
Do we have any function to find out the Day... Input will be current date (&date)...and output shoul......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic Compound reporting in PDF...BIG Issue... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuzsambit
kewl...thanks a bunch... NoCLOSE and A.10 made all the difference.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic Compound reporting in PDF...BIG Issue... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuzsambit
mgrackin : i tried with 2 loops, but not working. Tom: even if you put (-SET &PDFFOR = IF &SLNO EQ ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dynamic Compound reporting in PDF...BIG Issue... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuzsambit
i am trying for a dynamic compound reporting. Look at the code below... ......

Discussion Topic  Report Caster : Scheduling on a particular Day... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuzsambit
i want to schedule my Report on a particular day of the month (like 1st Monday). Is there a way to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report output - Text File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuzsambit
i don't recall having heard about this format in webfocus... ......

Discussion Topic  Extremely Challenging... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuzsambit
i want to display a report in the below format. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: include HOLD tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuzsambit

Discussion Topic  RE: include HOLD tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuzsambit
don't give exit in the first fex and also give a run. In 2ns fex jst use them and give a -EXIT at th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sync File For WebFocus.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuzsambit
ya...syntax colouring file for the Textpad text-editor for Webfocus...

Discussion Topic  Sync File For WebFocus.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuzsambit
Does anybody have the sync file for webfocus in textpad....from where can we download the same ??any......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to make the borders in Slices in a Pie-Chart ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuzsambit
Finally i got the thread... For pie border :setSeriesDefaultTransparentBorderColor(false); For legen......

Discussion Topic  How to make the borders in Slices in a Pie-Chart ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuzsambit
Which function do we use to make the borders in the slices of a pie-chart ? Any pointer to this ? ......

Discussion Topic  Data without header... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuzsambit
how do we pull data without column header ? Can it be done at print level or is it a environmental s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drilldown On Subtotal Title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuzsambit
u rock !!!!!!!!...

Discussion Topic  Drilldown On Subtotal Title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuzsambit
How to provide drilldown on Subtotal-Title ?? I want drilldown at "Total Country" level. Look at the......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC2597) USE OF DEFINE FIELD THAT CANNOT BE AGGREGATED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuzsambit
wats the datatype for AMOUNT. Same should be thr for col1. if its D20, then for Col1 it should also ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dialogue manager commands in HTML Form... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuzsambit
hmm...Thanks....Might be some slippage from my end...... ......

Discussion Topic  Page-Break in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuzsambit
I want the column headings repetative, based on the by field in format PDF. When i do it with page-b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hold with Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuzsambit
I hope PAT is not sending his bills to you ......

» Refine Search
» New Search