Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (171 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] STRIP FUNCTION FOR TX50 FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish
Sorry that is taken so long to test this I am still not able to get this to work. evin with define i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] STRIP FUNCTION FOR TX50 FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish
Tried that also tried SQL pass thru with dbms_lob.substr(adrconf_comment, 3900, 1) from alumni.adrco......

The master file description says the actual is TX and the usage is TX50 ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] STRIP FUNCTION FOR TX50 FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish
I have a challenge I have a field that I need to either remove or translate ' from not sure if its ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display fex title on report at runtime (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED)A4000 TO D20:2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish
Francis had to fiddle a little but this is what worked. TABLE FILE AWVPREV PRINT AWVPREV.AWVP......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED)A4000 TO D20:2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish
THANKS...

Discussion Topic  (SOLVED)A4000 TO D20:2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish
I HAVE A FIELD THAT IS AN A4000 TH VALUES STORED ARE TYPICALLY $19, $50, $200 ETC OR NULL. I NEED TO......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) LESSON LEARNED FIELD NOT FOUND LOOKING FOR ANSWERS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish
LESSON LEARNED MAKE SURE YOUR HOLD FILES HAVE UNIQUE NAMES. I WAS RE USING THE SAME FILE NAME IN 2 P......

Discussion Topic  (SOLVED) LESSON LEARNED FIELD NOT FOUND LOOKING FOR ANSWERS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish
Here is my code and below is the error generated I am at a loss as to why i am getting the error doe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]FML and Excel templates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]FML and Excel templates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish
Thanks Tamra especially for the links...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]FML and Excel templates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish
Has anyone ever used an FML report to create a template for an excel report? I know this is an odd......

Discussion Topic  RE: solved Compound PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish
Yes sometimes old school is still best...

Discussion Topic  RE: solved Compound PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish
I used your solution Msondra i changed the output to PDF and did not bother with composer at all se......

No but that is on my list of things to try . I was avoiding that because i basically am embedding X......

The main document was done with document composer I left that out...

Discussion Topic  solved Compound PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish
I have 2 versions of the same report that i have been asked to incorporate into one. The first repor......

» Refine Search
» New Search