Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (171 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED)conditional format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish
final solution I discovered that apparently I cannot dynamically format a compute field directly bu......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED)conditional format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish
Thanks so much Even this worked DYN_FORM/A8=IF ROWNM EQ 11 OR 21 THEN 'I8M' ELSE 'D20.2';...

so David would DYNAMIC_FORMAT/A8 = IF SEQ_NO EQ 1 OR 3 THEN 'D20.2m' ELSE 'D20.2c'; would this wor......

Discussion Topic  (SOLVED)conditional format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish
I am constructing a report consisting of many lines for the advancement unit of a university. Most ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]cant open gui (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish
Hi all I have used webfocus to drive parameters to then pass to SQL passthru. The SQL is complex and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]PDF formatting in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish
8.09 on redhat linux...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]PDF formatting in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish
I am working with report caster and compound reports that format output as PDF files. I have discove......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]compound report and images (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish
I have a compound report that I have built that contains 3 elements. The main report that contains t......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED passing paramter to SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish
Ill want to come back and try some of these suggestions but in the meantime this worked -SET &ECHO......

Discussion Topic  SOLVED passing paramter to SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish
My desire is to use the result of the code below to pass a date parameter to a SQL statement provide......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]nested subquery (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish
Solved changed select 5 , 'Balance of New FY Pledges' row_name, 0, sum(greatest(0, agrpdes_amt - ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]nested subquery (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish
the query works in TOAD , however when I run this statement in SQL PLUS from within TOAD it does not......

it will run from TOAD but not in SQL wizard. Im not the owner of the SQL and don't have access to SQ......

What i am really looking for is to break this into smaller components I believe as SQL wizrd is chok......

something happened when cut and pasted it should be ( not [ Have corrected post...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]nested subquery (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish
I am looking for suggestions to convert this nested subquery to WF code. It generates a missing pare......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED)Parameter with conditions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish
My solution turned out to be not to try and program a solution to WHERE IF ONE VALUE THEN GE ELSE IF......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED)Parameter with conditions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geoff Fish
Thanks Shahram I will try that. I initially started with static but coud not get it to work...

Actually I mean to have display result less than or equal to 6hrs (0-......

» Refine Search
» New Search