Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (127 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]FML Report Null Lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]FML Report Null Lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
I am having a problem suppressing null lines in an FML report that I have coming into the report fro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Convert YYMtD to YY-Mt-D (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
I created a lookup file that has the dates in our native system format with a key that is a smart da......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]FML Top Element Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
Thanks for your help, guys. I manually built a hierarchy that has a "Top Element" that expires where......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]FML Top Element Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
Ok, I think I know what you're talking about. Wish there was some kind of documentation somewhere th......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]FML Top Element Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
Has anyone ever seen this error message when using FML in Report Painter: "Top Element is Missing. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOVLED] Sort on sum field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
So, you want BY DIVISION BY PROFIT correct?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Repeat Write Workday File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
I have a DB2 table I could export and send you that holds that kind of information, if you like. It ......

Discussion Topic  RE: No Prompt for Parameters?[SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters

Discussion Topic  RE: No Prompt for Parameters?[SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters

I dont believe I have access to the admin console, but I'll try EDIT..... No, I dont have access to......

Discussion Topic  No Prompt for Parameters?[SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
I have the following WF request: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Getting TimeZone from a Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
What type of data are you querying? Does your record have any sort of physical location information ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] summarize time field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
Computes happen at the end of the stack, so I would say make your HOURS, MINUTES, and SECONDS fields......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Stretch column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Stretch column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
Couple questions.... 1.You have three procedures listed here(ON TABLE HOLD AS SQLOUT, ON TABLE HOLD......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to Return a 1 if nothing to SELECT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
Good idea, njsden. In DB2, the NULLIF function would work the same way....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to Return a 1 if nothing to SELECT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
CASE should work as well. CASE WHEN (SELECT MAX(IDSTANDARD)+1 FROM STANDARD) > 1 THEN (SELECT MAX(......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] webQuery with WebFOCUS and/or Info Assist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
I don't know why you'd continue to use WQ if you have a version of WF. WF Report Assist is a suped-u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MATCH question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
Could you just do a cross join instead of a match?...

» Refine Search
» New Search