Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (127 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Post two totals [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
Instead of BY DATO, can you use FOR DATO and select the records you want?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Getting rid of leading spaces in hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
Why can't you use the TRIM function and trim all leading spaces?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] IBM DB2 Web Query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
Oh yes. You cant even code native FOCUS language because they've built something into it that conver......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] IBM DB2 Web Query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
We just moved from DB2 WQ to WF. What are you interested in knowing about? Your statement mentions ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]Combining 'things' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
That seems to have done it. Thanks a bunch, guys....

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]Combining 'things' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters

I'll try that. Thanks for the idea....

Discussion Topic  [solved]Combining 'things' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
I have a requirement to build a P&L statement in WF. Naturally, I have been developing it using FML ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed]Spacing in Across Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
What if you put "COUNTRY" in a define field that expands the size and do your cross sort on the defi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC295 -- No comprendo (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
Oh...duh. Sorry....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC295 -- No comprendo (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
I get "UNRECOGNIZED COMMAND ??FF RLTSHPFLG" when I do that. ......

GamP, when I do the table HOLD and display the output, everything comes back exactly how I want. How......

Well, I'm no longer receiving an ERROR, but the define field is stil not being populated correctly. ......

Sorry, neither of these helped, although nj, your -SET idea was prudent. I keep seeing this in the ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] FOC295 -- No comprendo (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
I have the following code and I'm receiving a FOC295 error(Value missing for & var). I can't underst......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Creating FML Heirarchy in Metadata (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
Kathy, thank you, that is exactly what I need. The report seems to come out right as far as display......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Creating FML Heirarchy in Metadata (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
Efrem, I hadn't read that article specifically, but I've been reading all the documentation provided......

I want to add that since this is defined in a VIEW, I am open to changing how everything is organize......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Creating FML Heirarchy in Metadata (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters
Hi all, I am relatively new to this feature, but what I see so far is exactly what I need to build ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Using SET to create variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by T.Peters

» Refine Search
» New Search