Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (41 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Web Focus Architecture (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
You only need to install the WF Client on the Tomcat machine. This will create a context for the WF......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Web Focus server installation on an existing application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
I've installed WF 7.1 with a servlet environment a couple of times and here's what I've found. YMMV......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic Graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
Thanks JG. That's really solid help. I'm sure this stuff is obvious to experienced developers but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic Graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
JG, the problem is I don't know how to pre-process the graph and make the values available to the AP......

Thanks for the effort but figuring out how many bars will appear on the chart is exactly what I'm lo......

Thanks but that's not what I'm looking for. I need the graph to calculate the settings from the dat......

Thanks. That example shows hardcoded values being used to change graph settings. That part I can d......

Discussion Topic  Dynamic Graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
I've got a bunch of issues with trying to customize some aspects of my graphs. They all revolve aro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ranges in the Y-Axis in Graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
This API sets the increments. In this code it will step up by 2: setY1MajorGridStep (2); This API......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hi i Want To Increase my Pie Graph Legend Text Size (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
Having just started on some graphing work myself, I've found there are a lot of settings that go int......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cannot open PDF output in browser. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
Just FYI - All the "official" versions of the "tomcat-coyote.jar" file are 19k in size (including th......

Discussion Topic  Difference between 5.x and 7.x development? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
From what I can see there doesn't seem to be a significant difference in report development between ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unit testing in WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
"Unit Testing" as an IT term isn't really related to object oriented development. (although there m......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Best" way to integrate WF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
That might not be a bad idea. I'm late to the game with our interaction with WF but I know we've us......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Best" way to integrate WF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
Thanks for the reply. It's nice to hear we're not going against the grain too much. With our requi......

Discussion Topic  "Best" way to integrate WF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
We're just starting to look at the big picture regarding WF as a reporting solution. We're very com......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do u prompt "save as" with a dbf file??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
In general whether a user is prompted or the file opened automatically when a URL is clicked on is c......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Does JSP Get Incorporated Into The Execution Of FEX/HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
I'm not well versed in IIS setup but if you really need to use it, here is the url with directions. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Does JSP Get Incorporated Into The Execution Of FEX/HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
Briefly - Tomcat has a built in web server that is set to listen on port 8080. By default a web bro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Upgrade 5.3 to 7.1? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
Thanks for the advice. We don't use Report Caster, MRE, or even have ANY security set up (the serve......

» Refine Search
» New Search