Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (83 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: javascript function is not getting passed when distributed to a mail list (caster) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Hi All, I still face some issues like , if the report caster send the report content as inline......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: javascript function is not getting passed when distributed to a mail list (caster) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Hi All, I solved the issue by using location.href as below. OBJECT=TEXT, ITEM=1, ......

Hi All, I tried using the window.open directly as below, ......

Discussion Topic  javascript function is not getting passed when distributed to a mail list (caster) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Hi All, I have a report which has a hyperlink embedded in the body and I made style command ......

Discussion Topic  URL is not opening when recieve as email by Report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
I have a report which have a URL in the report header.The url was coded with following logic, TYPE=......

Discussion Topic  RE: Burst and send output , but print the header only once (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney

Discussion Topic  Burst and send output , but print the header only once (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Hi All, I have a report which will be used for bursting using report caster.I have coded my he......

Discussion Topic  RE: report caster can't see the server variables value set inside a called FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Thanks Ginny, I also thought the same logic, but I have one issue here as , I am not calling com......

Discussion Topic  RE: report caster can't see the server variables value set inside a called FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Thanks TexasStingray , Is there any alternative for this ? Regards, Johney....

Discussion Topic  report caster can't see the server variables value set inside a called FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Hi All, I have an FEX file which for selecting the server settings dynamicaly.This will be include......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Search and Replace (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Hi All, How can we use STRREP function in a DEFINE against a field not against a variable? Regar......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oracle package call from a button click (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Hi All, Can I call the same procedure again (recurring call) with the button click event in the FE......

Discussion Topic  Webfocus Exception Handling for when Oracle objects are called directly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
How can I trap errors nicely in webfocus. I have an Oracle package to insert/delete some data using ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Count of records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Hi, Is there any similar command in Webfocus as that of COUNT(*) in oracle ? I need to get the tota......

Discussion Topic  RE: Call to an FEX file from htm is working whereas from another FEX is failing. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Thank you GamP ,It worked... That was is the issue . Thanks a lot. Ginny , I will try your suggest......

Discussion Topic  Call to an FEX file from htm is working whereas from another FEX is failing. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Hi All, Please look at to the code below. formsbmt.fex ---------------- ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Replace a character with a SPACE in a given string. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Thank you all, dwf's solution did the trick for me.Thank you . Regards, Johney....

Discussion Topic  How to Replace a character with a SPACE in a given string. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Hi All, I would like to replace a character with a space in a given string . -SET &PRINTCLAUSE='E......

Discussion Topic  Eliminate a named-column but Show-remaining-All when use PRINT * (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Hi , I use SQL passthru method to make some "on demand processing" based on the query inputed by th......

Discussion Topic  RE: How can I pass a data more than 5000 character acrross FEX? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Hi dhagen , I have just a TYPE command in the postdata.fex as, -TYPE sqlqryta &sqlqryta This......

» Refine Search
» New Search