Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (83 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How can I pass a data more than 5000 character acrross FEX? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Yes Francis, I have selected "post" method only.I am clueless about what is happening . Thanks and......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: How can I pass a data more than 5000 character acrross FEX? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Thanks GamP for converting my code with actual syntax, So there are no tricks to pass more tha......

Discussion Topic  How can I pass a data more than 5000 character acrross FEX? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Hi All, I have a data is of LONG/CLOB type in my database and I need to pass this to a database tab......

Discussion Topic  RE: Style sheets are not giving any effect in the eMail sent by Report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Hi Tony, An update . It was my mistake , I used a semicolon after the SET stylesheet command be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Style sheets are not giving any effect in the eMail sent by Report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Hi Tony, I tried the full path also but still it didn't go through.It is opening the file if I......

Yes Leah, I have HTML format to distribute and I selected that option only. Regards, Johney....

Discussion Topic  Style sheets are not giving any effect in the eMail sent by Report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Hi, I have a stylesheet file stored under approot as "/approot/frec_code/frecsty.css" (Can be viewe......

Discussion Topic  RE: fex not refreshing unless we do manualy refresh in the browser (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Hi All Tony, I had achieved the result already by using the same approach , but I passed time as a......

Discussion Topic  RE: fex not refreshing unless we do manualy refresh in the browser (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Thanks Gamp and Francis for your suggestion.I am still not clear how this can be implemented in my r......

Some corrections in my posting itself, It is not "New" but "Edit" I have to define DEFINE FILE REP......

Discussion Topic  fex not refreshing unless we do manualy refresh in the browser (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Hi All, I am facing a very strange problem as described below,Please be patient enough to rea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Handling of LONG datatype in Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Thanks everybody , I achieved what I was looking for .I am sharing it with you. My requirement wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Handling of LONG datatype in Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Hi Mickey, The master file defenition I used is the default when I created a synonym against the d......

Hi GamP, I made it my master file defenition as below, FIELD=REP_SQL, ALIAS=REP_SQL, USAGE=TX256, ......

Thanks Fernando and Mickey . I tried your method of changing the format to A250 but it was not givin......

Hi Mickey, I have changed my master file desc as TX250 and -READ variable format is A4000 (Tried T......

Discussion Topic  Handling of LONG datatype in Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
I am facing an issue in reading (-READ command) LONG oracle database column in the FEX. I have a req......

Discussion Topic  Oracle package call from a button click (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Hi All, I have a requirement to call an Oracle stored Package from a button click of FEX.This butto......

Discussion Topic  Passing TEXTAREA value from and HTM to an FEX file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Hi All, Is there any method to pass a textarea value to an FEX without losing its formating (like ne......

Discussion Topic  Bursting on more than one BY fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by johney
Hi , I have a requirement to burst(to send emails) a report based on more than one BY field in Re......

» Refine Search
» New Search