Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (73 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Flip listbox from Horizontal to Vertical postion on HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Hello, I have a listbox on my Html page. The user wants flip the listbox from horizontal to Vertica......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DECODE AND TRIM trailing Space (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Thank you both of your replies...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DECODE AND TRIM trailing Space (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Cimmerian, Thank you for your Reply, It works now I included ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DECODE AND TRIM trailing Space (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Please see the below code.I am trying to "Trim" extra Trailing space for Example For Month "May" O......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to display one row values on po_name subfoot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Martiny, PLEASE SEE THE CAR EXAMPLE I WANT THE FRANCE ROW 2 LINE OF THE OUTPUT TO SHOW AS LAST ROW I......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] how to display one row values on po_name subfoot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Hello, I have request to display one row value on the PO_NAME subfoot. I appreciate any one hav......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] EXACT COLUMN SQUEEZE WIDTH for 11 and 13 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Hello, I cannot squeeze the column width to exact 11. When I try squeeze the column for width 11 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bursting Report XLSX 1 sheets with Tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Chuck Wolf, We have Webfocus 8.2.01M. When I manually run the below fex I got the output in 1 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bursting Report XLSX 1 sheets with Tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
BabaKNYC, I tried the suggestion code in the document you gave me the link....I am still getting th......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Bursting Report XLSX 1 sheets with Tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Hello, When I run this below code, I got the output with 1 sheet and 3 Tabs. When I burst the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Two Providers uses same ID (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Thank you BabaNYC, I able to burst by POID....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Two Providers uses same ID (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Hello, I have two different providers uses the same id. In my graph I am bursting the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Across title vertical line between the 'name' in XLSX format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Thank you guys for your replies,The reason is I am trying add vertical line between the across titl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Across title vertical line between the 'name' in XLSX format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Frans, I tried the below code. it did not work either... for the xlsx format. TYPE=ACROSSTITLE......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Across title vertical line between the 'name' in XLSX format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Hello, I would like add vertical line between the across title. The below code works for HTML form......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ROW-TOTAL - LASTYR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Hello, Please see the below code,I got the total and grand total but it is putting in 2nd and 3rd fi......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ROW-TOTAL - LASTYR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Hello, The ROW-TOTAL is giving me the Grand total, Which is fine. The user want to see the curr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Document Burst (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Document Burst (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Matiny ,Yes like a Summary Page. please see the example the user like to see. Currently,The repor......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HTML Document Burst (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
I am bursting html document. The report caster burst all 6 pages. But the user wants to see all the ......

» Refine Search
» New Search