Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (123 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph Y-axis label format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
You have to set Y1LabelFormat to -1 to use a custom label format setY1LabelFormat(-1); ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Suppressing Statistics (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Try SET MESSAGE = OFF...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Use Max of value in Condition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How can I sort months (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
The oracle table has a column with varchar2(3) format called CALENDARMONTHSHORTNAME, the data is lik......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How can I sort months (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
I tried Alan's solution on my oracle dates table but it only works if I am using PRINT. SUM only w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Barchart style with tick indicators (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Try something link this GRAPH FILE CAR SUM CAR.BODY.RETAIL_COST AS '' CAR.BODY.DEALER_COST AS '' B......

Discussion Topic  RE: Transforming Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
This post is very similar to what you are trying to achieve. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: VERTICAL AXIS IS NOT NUMERIC..CAN'T GRAPH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
I'm not sure what you are trying to do here, the two sets of code you provide would result in totall......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed]LAST function for D20.2 variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
You can't use '' for a blank in a numeric field, the field format has to be alphanumeric for that to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Masterfiles: why so many? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
You can have as many master files for a table as you want, why you have so many is a question for wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I create a subset of a table? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
From your IF statements your only selections are on a wildcard and a defined field, this is going to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to find a disimilar values based on a given column and show it on output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
What makes a value uncommon? When it occurs only once, twice? For the example you give the followin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Printing Only Columns From One File In Dynamic Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
You could try something like this before your join TABLE FILE SYSCOLUM PRINT NAME WHERE TBNAME EQ ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to enable END user report access by Active directory USER ID, Password (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Hi, I work for the South Wales contingent of the company, and suggest you raise this with our tech ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Removing leading and trailing zero from a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Its Scun - thorpe, but the middle letters spell a rather naughty word and some internet filters can'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Can I use the 99.99999 to identify a decimal place? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
You could reverse the string and then it would be the first 5 chars you need EDIT(REVERSE(255,RJUST......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kudos to IBI For HTML Composer Webinar Series! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Will the webinars be made available for download to those of us for whom the webinar starts at 7pm l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Comparing MISSING with FOR ALL NEXT using a Variable Problem - Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
You can't compare a null value directly to another null value. Your first piece of code is testing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: For all WF reporting experts...here is a good challenge (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Do you need to do this in one pass? With two passes you could do something like: TABLE FILE file S......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] VZERO and missing data at end of Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Unfortunately that's not going to work for the particular graph I'm working with, as the values for ......

» Refine Search
» New Search