Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (123 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] VZERO and missing data at end of Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
I'm creating a line graph that needs to show Jan - Dec of this year on it. As its only March there i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Solved -- Yesterday's Date and same date last year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Yes, you need to do the following: -SET &lastYear= DATECVT(DATEADD(DATECVT(&YYMD,'I8YYMD','YYMD'),'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Solved -- Yesterday's Date and same date last year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
This subtracts one year from the date, and for the 29/02/2012 results in 28/02/2011. LASTYEAR/YYMD=......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ON GRAPH SET LOOKGRAPH VLINE2 SET VAUTO OFF VMIN 100 VMAX 200 second axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
I don't use stylesheets so am not sure about that, but what I would do would be to store the graph s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ON GRAPH SET LOOKGRAPH VLINE2 SET VAUTO OFF VMIN 100 VMAX 200 second axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
I don't know if there is a setting with ON GRAPH SET but the following will work ON GRAPH SET GRAPH......

Discussion Topic  RE: Empty table with WHERE TOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Something like this should work TABLE FILE CAR SUM CNT.CAR BY COUNTRY WHERE TOTAL CNT.CAR EQ 0; ON......

Discussion Topic  RE: Empty table with WHERE TOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
This thread deals with the same issue. Seems this is the documented behaviour with WHERE TOTAL ......

Not a bug, sounds like EMPTYREPORT is set to on. SET EMPTYREPORT = ON If there are no records to r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ReportCaster-Send e-mail with conditions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
When you say it didn't work, what didn't work? Can you explain the behaviour you observed, and what ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ReportCaster-Send e-mail with conditions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
You could test the value of A within the fex, and if it is not > 100 branch to the end of the fex no......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Minus Sign Graph Data Text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
In that case may be its an issue with 765. I can tell the user they'll have to wait until we upgrade......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Minus Sign Graph Data Text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
The above codes all work for me when the graph is output to screen.However when I insert the followi......

Waz, when I hold the graph using that format, it reverts to a negative sign again in the picture. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Minus Sign Graph Data Text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
I have a waterfall graph for which negative bars are coloured in red and positive bars in green. The......

Discussion Topic  RE: Negative Values and VBRSTKPC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Thanks for your responses, I'll raise the issue with IB. njsden, The graph is for OEE. The 100% ma......

Discussion Topic  Negative Values and VBRSTKPC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
I am using VBRSTKPC to draw a graph, on occasion one of the values may be negative. The graph handle......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Opposite of IN FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
There NOT goes before the fieldname rather than before the IN FILE. i.e. WHERE NOT fieldname IN FIL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with Week function EOW to sum Dollars weekly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Your code is performing as expected. If you print off the value of EOW1 you should be able to see wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need to use LOG base 10, but the WebFOCUS function is base e (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Ln is just another way of writing Log to the base e, which is what is available in WebFocus....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need to use LOG base 10, but the WebFOCUS function is base e (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
If you want to convert a natural log (Ln) to a log of a different base, you can use: Log10(x)=Ln(x)......

» Refine Search
» New Search