Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (123 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: FML Help - Running Total of Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Thanks for the suggestion, but as I'm doing some other calculations I need to use FML. I have now i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  FML Help - Running Total of Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
I am trying to rebuild a report that was created in excel in WebFOCUS. The report contains 26 week......

Discussion Topic  RE: Restricting the data in Hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy

Discussion Topic  RE: Save user input From an HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
If your users are typing the student ids into a text box, there's two options I can think of. 1. te......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maximum Number of IF THEN ELSE Pairs? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Thanks for the replies, I already have it set up in the way Susannah suggests, so it is working. I......

Discussion Topic  Maximum Number of IF THEN ELSE Pairs? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Can anyone tell me what the maximum number of IF THEN ELSE pairs in a defined field is? A search in......

Discussion Topic  RE: TRUNC in WEBFOCUS ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
What are you trying to do?...

Discussion Topic  RE: focus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
try this: DEFINE FILE myfile NEW_STATUS/A1=IF STATUS 'Y' THEN 'Y' ELSE 'N'; END TABLE FILE myfile S......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
This will give you the first value of STYPE for each record by eeid. TABLE FILE yourfile SUM clien......

Discussion Topic  RE: Some questions on sorting and grouping in reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Could you do something like: TABLE FILE MYDATA PRINT NAME COMPUTE CNTR/I9=1 + LAST CNTR; BY HIGHEST......

Discussion Topic  RE: !IBI.FIL - Specifying Folder of File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
thanks, works like a charm!...

Discussion Topic  !IBI.FIL - Specifying Folder of File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
I have a series of HTM pages that are created by Report Caster and called into the intranet page usi......

Discussion Topic  RE: MAX vs LST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
If you want one line of data for each date / type combination, use your sort fields. For the last en......

Discussion Topic  RE: If Statement Placement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
If I'm reading your code correctly, you've got your decode the wrong way around. The value you're tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Saving Compound Report in Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
That's Great. Thanks, Tewy...

Discussion Topic  Saving Compound Report in Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
I have a report caster job which does lots of processing, and creates numerous gifs and tables which......

Discussion Topic  RE: To Display the fields based on some selection criteria (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
If I am understanding your question correctly, you just need to define your two fields thus: FIELD1......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to populate combobox with the data fetched from the table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
The IBI.FIL command needs to be on its own line. Try: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date compair if condition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
You can check whether a patient has more than one account number by doing the following: TABLE FILE......

Discussion Topic  RE: scaling in Graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
If you're already setting your Y1 min and max values manually, why don't you set the major grid step......

» Refine Search
» New Search