Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (123 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: using the o/p of one stored procedure to call another stored procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Hi, If I understand correctly, you want the value returned by the query TABLE FILE SQLOUT PRINT P_......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Data in Order of Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Thanks, I'll give it a go. BTW I tend to use BY instead of across as I often exceed the max number o......

Discussion Topic  Graph Data in Order of Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Where I work we often like to display graphs from highest to lowest value on a HBAR type graph. i.e.......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC016) THE TRUNCATED FIELDNAME IS NOT UNIQUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Hi there, This error means that the fieldname you've added is not the full name of the field, and t......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS remembering selections on refresh (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Hi, The reset button does work (I too create my html pages in notepad), however this is the first p......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS remembering selections on refresh (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
I'll give your suggestion a try. Today is my last day in the office then I'm on hols for a week, I'l......

i've tried setting it to 1, 0 and -1 but no difference. it's a particular problem to me as I have a ......

I'm on 533...

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS remembering selections on refresh (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
I'm using resource layout to create a chain of three selections boxes (this is the first time I've u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing multi-select values to a drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
I've written a solution for this which works for my page. Basically I'm writing the WHERE statements......

Discussion Topic  Passing multi-select values to a drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Is there a simple way to pass multi-select values to a drill down? I have a html page with four mu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Null values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Try something like where DEP_CDE GE 0 (or '0' if it's a text field). If the blank values contain a s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
To set the x-axis to month, if you are using a proper date field (i.e. one in YYMD or similar format......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to set specific intervals in a graph request (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
You need to put the following in your graphstyle area of your code.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calculate the percentage of a group value from a total sum (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Simple answer is you can't unless you do one of the following.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Webfocus Oracle (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
We also use WebFOCUS against Oracle, and I've been told to be very careful of sending off queries wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: calculation date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
This is a piece of code I have recently written to calculate week numbers, since we're undergoing a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to associate a value from explorer to a variable in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Anand,......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to give where Condition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Hi Vijay,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Empty integer field - Error Message (WebFOCUS 4.3.5) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Does the calculation have to be done in a compute, or could you use a define? If you used a define y......

» Refine Search
» New Search