Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (176 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Call a jsp from a focexec. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by newtofocus
I am wondering if there is a way to call a JSP page from a focexec and interprets its return code. F......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: stopping a fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by newtofocus
We have 7.1.4 and even a hard kill is not stopping on DB2. One of the side effects of killing a quer......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating a Synonym and pulling DESCRIPTION= from MS SQL (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by newtofocus
We wanted the same thing to be done for DB2, but IBI told that it cannot be done. I am sure they ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Passing password from MRE to reporting server. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by newtofocus
Does any one know how to pass MRE password on to a reporting server. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  MRE with multiple LDAPs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by newtofocus
I have a situation where we are using Novell LDAP to authenticate users, we have situation where we ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to disable view source on the report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by newtofocus
Hi, I was able to disable right click through the following code. Can some one provide me javascri......

Discussion Topic  How to disable view source on the report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by newtofocus
I have a drillable report that is produced by calling a fex through a launch page. I want to disable......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard login (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by newtofocus
What is the URL that you are talking about. I use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard login (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by newtofocus
Pete, Can I have the document too. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing variables to a fex in self serve. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by newtofocus
Thanks Night Owl, I want a way to pass it through a HTML page....

Discussion Topic  Passing variables to a fex in self serve. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by newtofocus
Hi, I have a fex that is being called from a self serve. I have a fex that accepts a variable. How......

Discussion Topic  RE: Define based Join? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by newtofocus
Yes, the FOCUS engine does the join. What I was trying to say is that it is that 7.1.3 is no differe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Define based Join? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by newtofocus
I don't think it is possible in any version to the best of knowledge.My understanding is that the de......

Discussion Topic  RE: dashboard login redirect question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by newtofocus
The only way I could thing of is based onthe choice you could redirect to either ......

Discussion Topic  RE: joining db2 file to wf holdfile? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by newtofocus
Yes it is possible. Joining a hold file to a big DB2 table is tricky. The way iWay/WebFOCUS works i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating an MFD from an Access or Excel file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by newtofocus
Do you have a reporting server running on windows?. Please be aware that this is only possible when ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I use identity columns in WebFocus? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by newtofocus
Where you able to get this working out side WebFOCUS, i.e using DB2 connect or any other query tool?......

Discussion Topic  RE: Security confusion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by newtofocus
Here is how you set the variable EDAEXTSEC to OFF on windows. Go to Control panel Go to System Clic......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with SSL on Tomcat stand alone. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by newtofocus
I had no issues turning on SSL, but the way I was able to do it was to force SSL on the entire appli......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reg:- FOCUS migration from Mainframe (z/OS) to Unix (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by newtofocus
Is your FOCUS on the MVS or USS side of Z/OS?. If it is on USS it should be easy even though I am no......

» Refine Search
» New Search