Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (176 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Report caster question. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by newtofocus
I want to trigger a report caster job when my warehouse load is done. Based on the posts here I am u......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Access DB2 on seperate LPAR through CLI. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by newtofocus
Any one out there running the reporting servers on one USS LPAR and accessing a DB2 subsystem on dif......

Discussion Topic  Access a DB2 subsystem on different LPAR. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by newtofocus
Any one out there running the reporting servers on one USS LPAR and accessing a DB2 subsystem on dif......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: I am getting an error (32075)"FAILED TO PERFORM OPERATION" (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by newtofocus
Ammy,......

Discussion Topic  Any one running WebFOCUS/iWay on Z/OS 1.6? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by newtofocus
Is any one out there running WebFOCUS reporting/ETL 5.2.5 servers on Z/OS 1.6 unix system services......

Discussion Topic  Occurs in a sequential file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by newtofocus
Hi, ......

Discussion Topic  Automating log purge on iWay ETL server. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by newtofocus
Has any one automated the cleaning of ETL logs using the procedure ETLDELLS.FEX. ......

Discussion Topic  MRE performance question?. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by newtofocus
Hi,......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Obtain month from a date. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by newtofocus
What function do I use to extract month out of a date?......

Discussion Topic  Reporting server on USS? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by newtofocus
I want to know if any one out there are running their reporting server on Z/OS USS and MRE client on......

Discussion Topic  Any one running their reporting server on USS?. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by newtofocus
Hi,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Configuring DB2 adapter using CLI. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by newtofocus
Volkov,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Configuring DB2 adapter using CLI. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by newtofocus
Volkov,......

Thanks Volkov. Is it mandatory to use RRSAF as the MVSATTACHTYPE?. I used RRSAF and I get the follow......

Discussion Topic  Configuring DB2 adapter using CLI. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by newtofocus
Hi,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disable and Enable index (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by newtofocus
Try bulk load option on the load object. If it does not drop and rebuild indexes, you can write a pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: capture data change (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by newtofocus
You are trying to do a type I slowly chaning dimension.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Connecting to an agent service (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by newtofocus
What do you mean by a specific agent?. At out site we have a default, deffered and WC_DEFAULT.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Truncate Table (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by newtofocus
Can you be more specific about your problem. What are you trying to do?. Use the iWay ETL tool to po......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rejected data should store in somewhat file (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by newtofocus
Look at the record logging tab on the load object. You have options in there to capture rejects. Thi......

» Refine Search
» New Search