Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (36 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: interview questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cmallain
Hmmm...I think using the word "stable", at least for me, would be a stretch...at least that's what I......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: interview questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cmallain
WOW!! Tough crowd..though a very funny bunch...thanks for the lunchtime laughs. Kummy, are you exp......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL PASSTHROUGH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cmallain
What sort of errors? I usually just do TABLEF FILE SQLOUT PRINT * ON TABLE HOLD AS xxxx FORMAT ALPH......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need easier way to add commas to an ampervar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cmallain
THANKS!!! I thought of the 15.3 just after I submitted the post and it worked!!! Thanks again!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Need easier way to add commas to an ampervar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cmallain
Also, one other teenie, tiny question? Is there a way to retain the decimals? My field is actually b......

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FRANCIS. Can I trouble you to ask you why this works? I have been doing this ......

Discussion Topic  Need easier way to add commas to an ampervar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cmallain
I have a dollar amt being passed as an ampervar. Is there an easy way to add commas but keep the var......

Discussion Topic  RE: Define Vs Compute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cmallain
FOCUS processes things using an Internal Matrix. There are a number of steps on what the order of op......

Discussion Topic  RE: attempting to style same subfoot sort with 2 different styles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cmallain
Hi Frank, Thanks for the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: attempting to style same subfoot sort with 2 different styles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cmallain
Hi Frank, No I do not have Dev Studio...actually this is all being done via the mainframe. I think......

Actually PDF works fine without the POSITION attributes. Also, I'm already using POSITION to move ......

yes, I just confirmed that my code works great with PDF but is there a way to do this same thing wit......

Discussion Topic  attempting to style same subfoot sort with 2 different styles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cmallain
I have assumed responsibility for a program written by someone else that uses tons of SUBHEADs and S......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What is BY= do in a stylesheet? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cmallain
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] What is BY= do in a stylesheet? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cmallain
Can someone point me in the direction of an explanation regarding the use of BY= in a stylesheet. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dividing a long string into several fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cmallain

» Refine Search
» New Search