Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (141 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] User name from Active Directory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KevinG
Tony, I assume you have implemented the configuration settings on page 6-12 of the WF7.1 Security a......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Operating column-totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KevinG
Hi Marielos, Use the RECAP command. It allows you to recalculate the column totals in a subfoot, w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Crashing Agents (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KevinG
Llance, Don't know if this will help or not, but when we upgraded to 7.1.3 we had to add the follow......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing values securely to WF Report Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KevinG
EJL, The WFAPI is documented in \ibi\WebFOCUSxx\ibi_html\javadoc Hope this helps... Kevin...

Discussion Topic  RE: Select SQL in WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KevinG
Moju, We use DB2 as well. Here is what we place in the fex. Verion 5.3 and 7.1.3;\ ENGINE DB2 SET......

Discussion Topic  RE: Printing Records from a Primary File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KevinG
Jane, Please post an example of your JOIN syntax. The other item that affects this is th ALL synta......

Discussion Topic  RE: Printing Records from a Primary File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KevinG
Jane, Prior to your join, do you issue the SET ALL=ON command? If not, try that. Also, it would b......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus Report Estimation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KevinG
Hi Thangam, That's a loaded question...it would depend on a number of factors including, your envir......

Discussion Topic  RE: Timestamp in webfocus reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KevinG
Hi Prairie, Try this one, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice on Oracle report with two-field joins on 8 dimensions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KevinG
Joan, We use the following syntax; ENGINE DB2 SET DEFAULT_CONNECTION &DBNAME ENGINE DB2 SELECT ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice on Oracle report with two-field joins on 8 dimensions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KevinG
Joan, We use DB2 and have some very complicated requests against our dimension and fact tables. We......

Discussion Topic  RE: New to maintain - data from Oracle not retrieving (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KevinG
If you do not have an Event on the form to PERFORM GetFSEData, you need to issue the command explici......

Discussion Topic  RE: New to maintain - data from Oracle not retrieving (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KevinG
K, Where do you Perform GetFSEData? Kevin...

Discussion Topic  RE: can I call a user defined function in an open SQL statemnent? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KevinG
OK... "Trusted Security" is one major difference between your configuration and the ones I have used......

Discussion Topic  RE: can I call a user defined function in an open SQL statemnent? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KevinG
Sorry Flipper, Let me back up a minute...Does the data adapter on your WF Reporting Server (EDASERV......

My question would be; Does the user for the Data Adapter connection on the WF Reporting Server have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KevinG
Eric, I am not sure how helpful this is, but I was able to hide the "Run Deffered" otion in Report ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to disable Deferred reports in MRE/Dashboard ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KevinG
I had the same question a couple of weeks ago...IBI says it is not possible at this time. I was suc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oracle SQL causing error in WebFocus but not SQL Nav (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KevinG
Sara, We use DB2 and dynamically build most of our SQL statements based on parameter values. There ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Converting Dates Between FOCUS and WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KevinG
Stephen, Try removing the formatting from the date in your where statement. ie: WHERE DATE GE '010......

» Refine Search
» New Search