Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (44 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Mod10 Calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
thanks so much I will give these examples a try and post back my results!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Mod10 Calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Has anyone built a compute or define for calculating a Modulus 10 check digit on a variable length n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster Burst Subject (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Hi I came across this topics because I am trying to put a date in my subject line of a report caster......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to calculate a cumulative percent? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Worked perfectly......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to calculate a cumulative percent? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Hi, I found this great solution to my problem that Dave posted of running a cumulative column. How......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Field In Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
I am using Excel 2003. I did get it to finally work. This is what I had to do... DEFINE FILE CAR T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Field In Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Your example gives me the same result. COUNTRY TestingDate CheckDate1 CheckDate2 CheckDate ENGLAND ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Date Field In Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Hi I have research the forum and have some some information concerning zero or blank date fields con......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How do you create a "Please Wait" msg? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Hi I was looking through posts to try and figure out how to create a wait page while a report is loa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Function like "ceiling" in excel. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
In this particular case no it would not. But would be interested if there is addtional coding to ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Function like "ceiling" in excel. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Wow that's great. Thanks so much worked like a charm ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Function like "ceiling" in excel. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Hi I've tried to search the forum on this subject but kept coming up short on a good solution. If s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Leading and trailing zeros (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Wow, that was like hitting the "easy" button. Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Leading and trailing zeros (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Thank you thats really close, but I failed to mention that this field varies, one is the exsample I ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Leading and trailing zeros (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Hi, I know that there is a lot of info out there on this subject but I can't quite find exactly wha......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Tables with members (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
I'm trying to use files that have members and don't know how to bring them into webfocus. When a us......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using Contain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Thank you so much, Francis suggestion worked like a charm! Appreciate the quick response. You guys......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Using Contain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Hi I've been poking around on the use of Contains, which is what I think I need to use in my fex, ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Join two unlike tables together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Sorry for the late response - but this did work like a charm. Thanks so much for your help!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Join two unlike tables together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Ive done some searching but can't seem to fine exactly what I'm looking for. What I'm trying to do ......

» Refine Search
» New Search