Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (67 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unable to read Hold amper variable. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Santhu
Super Kofi, Thanks for replying... I tried like THIS ON TABLE HOLD AS HOLDRATE1 END -RUN -READ HO......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Unable to read Hold amper variable. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Santhu
DEFINE FILE EXCHANGE_TABLE CURR_RATE/P17.8 = 1/CURRENCY_RATE; END TABLE FILE HOLD_PREV PRINT CURR_RA......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC209), (FOC310) and (FOC339) Errors. Any solution for this query. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Santhu
Thanks Danny That's great... The data appears like this CURR_CODE YEAR EXCHANGE_RATE USD 20......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC209), (FOC310) and (FOC339) Errors. Any solution for this query. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Santhu

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] (FOC209), (FOC310) and (FOC339) Errors. Any solution for this query. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Santhu
First i am creating a table using SQL code and i am inserting data into the EXCH_DETAILS table creat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Unable to burst the report in Excel Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Santhu
Hi Darin, I created a distribution list in the Address book of report caster. In that burst valu......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Unable to burst the report in Excel Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Santhu
Hi All, i am unable to burst the report with the burst value of North America and Europe. In my re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Removing OR and single quote from a drop down selected values. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Santhu

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Removing OR and single quote from a drop down selected values. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Santhu
can anybody respond to this query???...

Dear JG can you solve this problem......

Thank you JG, small problem is you placed two single quotes for each value. In My string only one s......

Dear JG, I read the manuals and found that i can use STRREP -SET &PRODUCTCODE1 = '14 OR 35 OR 21'; ......

Can anybody respond to it??...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Removing OR and single quote from a drop down selected values. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Santhu
In the HTML file we got a drop down which can select multiple values. when we select multiple values......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] In Report Library. posting a .mht to .xls and .xls to reportlibrary. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Santhu
I am very thankful to each and everyone. But what we thought to leave this approach....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] In Report Library. posting a .mht to .xls and .xls to reportlibrary. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Santhu
Is there any other solution to store the report. And reterive from the place where we have stored. ......

With help of manuals available with me, I have no problem in saving a report directly in .xls forma......

i can schedule the report and store in excel format directly. And i can save in DHMTL, HTML format i......

can anybody respond to this query.....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Library. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Santhu

» Refine Search
» New Search