Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (414 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster Job Failure on QA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
What do you see in the job log?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Code Validator (Things to check for) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Code Validator (Things to check for) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
False use of .EVAL -? ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Pass fex variable to javascript variable of HTML composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need help in reformatting WebFOCUS JSON output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Can you convince your recieving party to use records instead of data? Although anything is possible,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Charts in WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
So why re-open a thread from 2005? You can make seperate reports where users can rightclick and run......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need to read the CRJOINTYPE metrics from Master File. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Go to textview?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] App Studio 8201 Javascript for checkbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Something seems to be corrupted. I've seen it before with upgrades. I think the best way forward is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] App Studio 8201 Javascript for checkbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Hmm but there is no listbox3 in your function. Is listbox3 dependent on one of the other listboxes i......

In that case I would check your html source and see if the task is there. it should be something li......

First check if the control is properly being called: function checkbox1_onclick(ctrl) { alert(I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Is it possible? Drill down to report in CONTENT from EDASERVE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
copy the hyperlink, check if it matches the path and of your .fex....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Flip listbox from Horizontal to Vertical postion on HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Only way I see to do this is use a checkbox. this can be flipped if you know the amount of columns...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel Output Error - File Format or File Extension is not Valid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Only thing that helps is changing registry to my knowing. Don't see the security threath, the messag......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]App Studio 8201 Simple Dashboard report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
You con't need to COMPUTE, you can format like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Adapters and profiles - limiting users access (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
What you normally see nowadays is that you authorise users on client (WFC). WFC provides the most op......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Speeding up reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
You're welcome, I'll have a look at your other post....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Speeding up reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
OK that is the reason, for optimization they need to be on the same adapter. Can you adjust it to le......

These DATEPART things are added there by default for your convenience. If you don't use them, they d......

The generated SQL shows that the request you've made was not optimized. Basically it's now loading f......

» Refine Search
» New Search