Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (396 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IBI Business Portal - Cyclic filter drop down boxes on the "paramters panel" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Perhaps you have a infinite loop? box 1 triggers box 2, box 2 has a new select value and triggers bo......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] External Distribution and Self-Server Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
If it's always the same report you could check out bursting in Reportcaster. I think it suits your n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] production failure:(FOC36219) AN ERROR OCCURRED WHEN OPENING FILE: PROGRESS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Never set a directoy to 777....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Unix commands to remove file from folder not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
The repository is in a database. To remove things from the repository it's best to the the Rest inte......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC1346 & FOC1130 Error Messages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
My 2 cents: I'm not sure commenting like this works: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Image stored in a BLOB field on MSSQL server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
I would convert the image first to text and then include this text in the HTML. Convert: cast(cast(......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to connect Progress Database using Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
You can however use a generic jdbc and use the Progress jdbc driver. As far as I know, not sure, gen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] An interesting thought (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
yES AND ALSO FUNNY WHEN YOU REALIZE CAPS LOCK IS ON WHEN YOU'RE CODING AND WRITING A MSG TO SOMEONE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]BI Portal - excecute FOCCACHE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
FOCCACHE is a session cache, you might want to look at home apps to have a persistent area to store ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Split-up Month/Year Closed Date filters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Best to generate a normal date of whatever the user has selected: Something like WHERE DATE GE &YEA......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Alternatives for Code Versioning (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
you can use a 3rd party tool like Pushkok and use DEV studio. You can also export your files to txt......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Calculate week number from date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
make sure you also use the right SET WEEKFIRST...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Source Control App Studio 8.1.05 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
this is what I found back in some of the cases: App Studio will support the same source control sys......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Source Control App Studio 8.1.05 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
jen_webfocus yes correct. What I've seen from 8.2 in demo's is that source control is on the serve......

Franscis, we use PushOK with SVN. This works for the repository (except portals). For the other stuf......

As far as I understood the integrated source control should work in version 8.2 and up. The one with......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] TX field issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Then what is it that zou want? In your example it looks like you want to split the string to have a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] TX field issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Did zou try using PARAG?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is there a function in Webfocus to convert a string to an MD5 Hash? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
USing DB or systemcall are the options you have. Not sure what your usecase is, but MD5 is easy to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Moving an InfoMini application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
And make sure masterfiles, css, etc are available....

» Refine Search
» New Search