Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (454 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Microsoft SQL Server Date-Time format - Best practice question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Francis, an idea to do efficient query's on datetimestamps is to use DT: -SET &DATEFROM = '31/05/20......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Case Sensitive (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Hi SG, The place where case sensitivity should be handled is in the DBMS. WebFOCUS isn't really do......

Discussion Topic  RE: compound pdf and report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Frank, I've got a wild guess, if you open the report trough the dashboard, you use your local Adobe.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calculate current week (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Darin, SET WEEKFIRST = 2 fixed the problem. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calculate current week (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Hi Leah, 11/19/2007 is indeed the current date, I want to retrieve the current week from the curren......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Calculate current week (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Hi all, I'm trying to calculate the current week. I've got the next solution: DEFINE FILE CAR DATE......

Discussion Topic  RE: How can I speed up my data retrieval and prevent it from timing out? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
I'm not sure if it works in all cases. At least not with BY FIELD ROWS and FOCUS files. You can chec......

Discussion Topic  RE: How can I speed up my data retrieval and prevent it from timing out? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans

use TABLEF instead of TABLE. Also very important is your join structure if you're using that. Sort......

Discussion Topic  RE: Equality condition failure issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Haven't tested it, but like this: -IF &Tme_Prd_Is EQ 'Later than this Date' THEN GOTO :TP_DP2 ELSE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Difference between TABLE and TABLEF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
You can use BY, but since there's no internal matrix the sorting has to be done by the RDMS. So no s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppressing row printing in Report Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Something like this: DEFINE FILE CAR NEWFIELD/I9= IF SEATS GT DOORS THEN SEATS ELSE 0; END TABLE F......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Active Reports (AHTML) does not print more than 10 rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Hi BIGuru, Try adding this to your style: TYPE=REPORT, LINES-PER-PAGE=UNLIMITED,$ ps. add your We......

Discussion Topic  RE: Combine tables and graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Hi Ginny, Thanks for your reply, but I allready mentiond that we use the PDF layout painter to comb......

Discussion Topic  RE: Combine tables and graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
For all who are interested in the solution; Since we're using webservices to feed another applicati......

OK i'm planning to work on it friday again with someone of IBI, I'll let you know if I resolved it. ......

Hi Frank, This is indeed supposed to be done in HTML and PDF. I have tried to make a compound repor......

Discussion Topic  Combine tables and graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Hi all, I'm making a table report and a graph where I make a break on YEAR. When I exectute the p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Authorisation in Developer studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Hi Ginny, This is installed on Windows 2003 server. Does WF in your case include user rights of the......

Discussion Topic  Authorisation in Developer studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Hi all, Does anybody know if there is a possibilities to make some authorisations in Developer stud......

» Refine Search
» New Search