Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (285 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone know what's wrong with RC? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
it looks like its been a problem since 762; Ginny (or anyone on 762) do you suffer from the same de......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone know what's wrong with RC? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
Cheers Ginny, ive raised it as a new case and will let you know the outcome....

ah so the problem is Dev Studio, well just one more thing that will push me into using an alternativ......

Hi Darin, Yes the attribute is set to yes, any other suggestions anyone?> thanks for the reply...

Discussion Topic  Anyone know what's wrong with RC? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
Hi all, sorry if this has been posted before but does anyone know why report caster keeps dropping ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Release 765 'Cabin Fever' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi

Discussion Topic  RE: New Release 765 'Cabin Fever' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
i suppose that all makes sense- i guess it will never work the other way either- when you have dm or......

i really only have a few problems with WebFOCUS... on the whole i think its excellent but its just l......

I really hope they sort out the explorer speed issues in dev studio as it takes at least 10 seconds ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error Message Descriptions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi

Discussion Topic  Error Message Descriptions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
Hi all, im wondering if there is a way to get the error messages to default to the full description......

Discussion Topic  RE: For those easily confused headings, titles etc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
i think so too, the RECAP function is another one that i get mixed up with. keep it coming guys!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: For those easily confused headings, titles etc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
cool stuff anatess, im going to think of a way of incorporating the DATA statement into the code so ......

skint means broke, buying a place of your own is an expensive business so can't afford any hols this......

Hi Susannah, Im afraid not - i can't afford the trip over to the states as ive just moved house so w......

whilst im on the subject you can add: ......

I will try to expand it as a i learn it. Of course this code is now 'ours' so anyone who feels they......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wrapping issue in Excel output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
Tony A's solution is better than my suggestion as you won't have to find out which number across you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wrapping issue in Excel output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
duplicate the field by using DEFINE and name it field_1 or whatever, then the original field for you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Joins return no data after upgrading to 7.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
If its a virtual field (if this is the same as a defined field) don't you have to use 'with' in the ......

» Refine Search
» New Search