Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (285 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: For those easily confused headings, titles etc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
I will try to expand it as a i learn it. Of course this code is now 'ours' so anyone who feels they......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: For those easily confused headings, titles etc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
i like to offer what little i can ......

Hi Mickey, ah this makes it complete- to be honest i was looking at my code and wondering why the s......

Discussion Topic  For those easily confused headings, titles etc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
Hi Guys, Whilst im learning WebFOCUS i knocked up this little piece of code to help remind me what'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bizarre PDF Drill-Down anomaly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
Hi Guys, Just a note to say 'ive' cracked it (when i say 'ive' i mean the resident expert here at w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bizarre PDF Drill-Down anomaly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
Does anyone know how i can wrap data other than suing wrap? the problem i ahev is that some of my us......

Hi Darin, I think you are on to something, i can get it to run with all the style sheet stuff bar t......

Hi Darin, I know what you mean- it is very odd. Im thinking its a loop as well, yet there is nothi......

Yes, everything looked ok from i could see....

any other takers? if not ill open a case with IB and let you know how it goes....

Hi Darin, yes ive been testing the output with message viewer on. As the syntax is ok and it's retu......

Discussion Topic  Bizarre PDF Drill-Down anomaly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
Hi All, i have a bit of a weird error- im using a PDF Drill-down report which runs another report;......

Discussion Topic  RE: Formatting Workarounds (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
yeah im continually more and more impressed by these little tricks you can do with WF....

Discussion Topic  RE: Formatting Workarounds (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
haha, haven't heard that phrase in a while. thanks again....

Excellent, thanks Tony A. It's actually one of those solutions that makes you slap your head becaus......

Discussion Topic  Formatting Workarounds (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
Hi, Ive had a request which i know isn't possible to do with native WebFOCUS code. I have a report......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6.4 - chaining and populating multi select list boxes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
i had the same problem when using this in the painter in 764, i gave up im afraid, i couldn't work o......

Discussion Topic  RE: have wf execute ms access query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
No Problem Alan, ill leave the DOS stuff to the experts but in terms of Access im pretty sure that ......

» Refine Search
» New Search