Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (285 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Cubes vs Source Tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MRE Reporting Object not showing the Text Editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
from my experience using the painter and the text editor is not a great idea- you need to stick to o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to get Sectional headings?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
the other unfortunate side-effect from the forum is the fact that despite using WebFOCUS for only a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to get Sectional headings?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
Originally posted by nubi: in my opinion the only way you can truly understand and verify a suggesti......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Sub Query Equivalent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
Its actually quite a nice way of doing things- the procedures become much more linear and you don't......

Discussion Topic  RE: Advantages and Disadv of Business Objects compare to WebFOCUS[Closed] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
this is what ive glened from previous posts on the subject BO has no DM capability (ie code to writ......

Discussion Topic  RE: CSS produced with Dreamweaver Anyone? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
have you tried copying the css code prodcued by dreamweaver into a script statement at the top of yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Domain Security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
source code? what teh fex code or the html for the domain page? either way can't your sysadmin just ......

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED> Cannot join master files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi

Discussion Topic  RE: London Summit: WebFOCUS is the Swiss Army Knife of BIs. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
im quickly coming to the conclusion that is more like this swiss army knife: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] dynamic columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
ah i see DM is done before the TABLE Request so yes i see what you mean. The &Var can't be set unti......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] dynamic columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
Have i misunderstood? as i can make noprint dynamic.. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Join command error. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
it's what i'd have said also, of course i was trying to encourage RK to do a bit more digging, provi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Join command error. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
i think you shoudl be able to do what i suggested on mainframe - can't see how you can run a .fex on......

ah ive never used mainframe so i can't assume the error has the same cause in that environment even ......

I should stipulate that what i mean by 'type this' is enter it into a blank fex, the command consol......

first try this: ? 1070 by typing ? and then the error number you'll get a fuller explantion of the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] In Report Library. posting a .mht to .xls and .xls to reportlibrary. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi

Discussion Topic  RE: Where to start (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi
i agree with Mike there are many generous knowledgable people on here who, if shown respect, will he......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] exl2k - xht filetype and opening saved file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nubi

» Refine Search
» New Search