Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (104 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster schedule question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
If you are running windows you would need the ability to execute the command: NET STOP "REPORTCASTE......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster schedule question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
Yes it would. We have an overnight load that ends between 4AM and 7AM. Our reports start running at......

If all your reportcaster jobs rely on the data loading to complete you could just stop the reportcas......

Discussion Topic  RE: GIF / JPG Quality in a PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
Is there a tool that you can create a logo and have it stored as SVG? Or a tool that would convert ......

Discussion Topic  RE: GIF / JPG Quality in a PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
I am imbeding a gif / jpg into a MS Word document by opening Word. I am not using WebFOCUS. I am a......

Discussion Topic  GIF / JPG Quality in a PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
I am having a problem getting good quality when embedding a gif or jpg logo in a PDF using WebFOCUS.......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to generate Conditional Alert Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
Is this possible without MRE ? Lenny...

Discussion Topic  RE: COMPOUND LAYOUT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
Could you post your code?...

Discussion Topic  RE: COMPOUND LAYOUT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
Is it a compound PDF report? Usually I get that result when one of the reports fails to bring back ......

Discussion Topic  RE: GRID FOR SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
I've tried doing that with no success. Even though data items match up with columns above you can't......

Discussion Topic  RE: Extra line between heading and data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
That is correct on the headings. I think I might open up a case with IBI....

Discussion Topic  Extra line between heading and data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
I have a PDF report that has a heading and then data. I am not using a title. When I include a botto......

Discussion Topic  RE: MS SQL Server Adapter - Default Database - What's the point? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
We have always had to issure a SQL COMMIT before changing connections. This is the code we use: -*......

Discussion Topic  RE: Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
What IBI software is required to perform number 1. Publishing an already written WebFOCUS report so ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS conversion Estimates 5.2.8 to 7.x (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
We just upgraded from 5.2.3 to 7.1.3. We have a very similar environment to yours. The only thing w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Positioning Mutiple Tables in a single FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
One way is using the compound layout tool. I use it to output multiple PDF reports onto a single pag......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Data in Order of Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
I got this technique from IBI site. I understand they are working on a better way to do this. It u......

Discussion Topic  RE: pie chart - not circular (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
This is the code I used. SET LOOKGRAPH=PIE GRAPH FILE CAR SUM SEATS AS "" BY SEATS ON GRAPH SET GRA......

Discussion Topic  RE: pie chart - not circular (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
I think you might have run across a wringle. I ran the same code as you except using the car file a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Converting output from a HOLD file to -SET &MONTH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
I always thought that would be a great new feature for WebFOCUS, the ability to set an &var directly......

» Refine Search
» New Search