Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (104 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: is it true that you cant put jpgs into pdfs, only gifs? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
This is a WebFOCUS thing. It is not unusual to imbed JPEGS into a PDF file. We do it with other pro......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: French characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
When you are keying them in you could look up the ASCII decimal equiv. Ex: è you would enter Alt+0......

Discussion Topic  RE: Format of Pie Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
I think I have a way around the problem. If I concat the value to the description then I can imbed \......

Discussion Topic  Format of Pie Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
I have a pie chart and I'm displaying the text and % on a feeler line. When the % is displayed it h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Alpha problem in 7.1.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
How is 7.1.3 running for you? We installed it in production last week and it is running fine. We pu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound PDF not producing output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
I just copied and pasted you code into a .fex and it ran fine. We are running 7.1.3...

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound PDF not producing output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
You are missing ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT PDF...

This looks fine to me. What do your focexec's look like?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio 532 dead slow (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
When DevStudio startup have you looked in the CMD Window. It usually doesn't come to the foreground.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pie Chart Feeler lines and labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
The labels are appearing outside now. Here is my focus code. Lenny GRAPH FILE BMKWGHTRPT SUM RPTV......

Discussion Topic  Pie Chart Feeler lines and labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
I have a pie chart with feeler lines and labels and %'s. When the label gets long the feeler lines g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Caster Full Notification to multiple email addresses (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
Carol, When we send to a group I use the SMTP e-mail adress for the group as the Adress in the Repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Large Text Field Handling in new 7.etc versions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
What width are using to wrap the column? Are you outputing portrait or landscape? Lenny...

Discussion Topic  RE: Using imbeded fonts in PDF output. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
One reason our users edit a PDF is to add a comment or footnote to a report. WebFOCUS does not hand......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using imbeded fonts in PDF output. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
Hi Tony, We have gotten quite a few fonts that we use with our PDF output. The problem we are havin......

Susannah, Version 7 is running fine. We have started using SVG graphics and have also used the 'CO......

Discussion Topic  Using imbeded fonts in PDF output. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
When you use an imbeded font in a PDF generated with WebFOCUS then try to edit it using the full ver......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] PDF and imbeded fonts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
What you would have to do to test is take the MACGrande font files (the .AFM .PFB and .INF files) an......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] PDF and imbeded fonts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
I am trying to print the euro character (€) in a PDF using PostScript fonts we have purchased. The e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stylesheet data output with alternate backcolor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
I looked in the IBI doc's to find out about alternating background color but could not find it. I t......

» Refine Search
» New Search