Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (105 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: is it true that you cant put jpgs into pdfs, only gifs? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
This is a WebFOCUS thing. It is not unusual to imbed JPEGS into a PDF file. We do it with other pro......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: French characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
When you are keying them in you could look up the ASCII decimal equiv. Ex: è you would enter Alt+0......

Discussion Topic  RE: Format of Pie Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
I think I have a way around the problem. If I concat the value to the description then I can imbed \......

Discussion Topic  Format of Pie Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
I have a pie chart and I'm displaying the text and % on a feeler line. When the % is displayed it h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Alpha problem in 7.1.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
How is 7.1.3 running for you? We installed it in production last week and it is running fine. We pu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound PDF not producing output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
I just copied and pasted you code into a .fex and it ran fine. We are running 7.1.3...

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound PDF not producing output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
You are missing ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT PDF...

This looks fine to me. What do your focexec's look like?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio 532 dead slow (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
When DevStudio startup have you looked in the CMD Window. It usually doesn't come to the foreground.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pie Chart Feeler lines and labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
The labels are appearing outside now. Here is my focus code. Lenny GRAPH FILE BMKWGHTRPT SUM RPTV......

Discussion Topic  Pie Chart Feeler lines and labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
I have a pie chart with feeler lines and labels and %'s. When the label gets long the feeler lines g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Caster Full Notification to multiple email addresses (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
Carol, When we send to a group I use the SMTP e-mail adress for the group as the Adress in the Repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Large Text Field Handling in new 7.etc versions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
What width are using to wrap the column? Are you outputing portrait or landscape? Lenny...

Discussion Topic  RE: Using imbeded fonts in PDF output. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
One reason our users edit a PDF is to add a comment or footnote to a report. WebFOCUS does not hand......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using imbeded fonts in PDF output. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
Hi Tony, We have gotten quite a few fonts that we use with our PDF output. The problem we are havin......

Susannah, Version 7 is running fine. We have started using SVG graphics and have also used the 'CO......

Discussion Topic  Using imbeded fonts in PDF output. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
When you use an imbeded font in a PDF generated with WebFOCUS then try to edit it using the full ver......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] PDF and imbeded fonts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
What you would have to do to test is take the MACGrande font files (the .AFM .PFB and .INF files) an......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] PDF and imbeded fonts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
I am trying to print the euro character (€) in a PDF using PostScript fonts we have purchased. The e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report caster question. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lenny Ward
We have 1 major load of our data every night. All reports should run after the load is finished. The......

» Refine Search
» New Search