Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (190 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Refresh a Synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Thanks folks, that was it. A duplicate synonym with the same name. I inherited this environment....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Refresh a Synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Hi All, So... I know I've done this before, but something isn't working right now. We have a table......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional Formatting w several criteria (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Ok... I got it... So I change the FOC_NULLs to FOC_NONEs... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional Formatting w several criteria (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Uggh... ok so that route doesn't quite work either. I need to use _FOC_NULL so that when _FOC_NULL ......

Thanks for the replies. I actually have 12 parameters... so ya the number of different combinatio......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Conditional Formatting w several criteria (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Hi All, Suppose I have a TABLE and it has several WHERE clauses... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Use an Alias in HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Thanks for the persistence Martin... I did try the 'EQ MISSING OR 0' route before with no success. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Use an Alias in HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Thanks Joanna... Martin... That's not getting the expected results. I could use a MORE (which I ju......

Follow up question... I'm not sure if this warrants a new thread, but I wanna do what I can to not f......

Just a quick update... the TAG route didn't work for me. Webfocus wasn't able to find T2.COLUMN. I......

Thanks for the quick replies... you guys rock. BabakNYC... will SET HOLDLIST=PRINTONLY make it so t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Use an Alias in HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
So... my problem is this. I have two hold files HOLD1 and HOLD2. HOLD1 has a column named COLUMN a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple Y-Axis and some other requirements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Ah... I see it now... I didn't pay close enough attention to the list of bar chart types. I just pi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple Y-Axis and some other requirements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Great... thank you... Thanks for the fish but teach me how to fish... please? Kidding... I'm sure ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Multiple Y-Axis and some other requirements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Hi Folks, I've spent too much time on this. I think it should be simple enough, but I can't figure......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Global variables changes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Our ETL sets a global variable called &&DEFDB to 'DW_IBI_PROD' when it is done. I have a scheduled......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Global variables changes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
So can I have the bit the looks at the global in a separate procedure/fex (it would check if DEFDB i......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Global variables changes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Hi Folks, I would like to create a loop and exit when a global variable is a certain key value (or ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] VS Code Editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
I'm thinking it might have something to do with the PowerMode extension. The first time I hit CTR......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] VS Code Editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles

» Refine Search
» New Search