Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (42 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting a date time field to a smart date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by IMblessed
J.gross, I see it now. Thanks...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting a date time field to a smart date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by IMblessed
Ginny, In the webfocus 7 keysheet quick reference guide it has no quote in the syntax for format. Th......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Converting a date time field to a smart date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by IMblessed
I have a date time field in the master fime . I using the Hdate to change the filed to a smart date.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calculation between 2 dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by IMblessed
Ginny I has a senior moment Thank you....

Discussion Topic  RE: Calculation between 2 dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by IMblessed
The A25V field is Start_Date and the A10 field is Episode_Load_Date. The Start_dt1 field give me an ......

I'm sorry the fields are 11/28/2008 instead of 2008/11/28....

Discussion Topic  Calculation between 2 dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by IMblessed
I have 2 dates that I need to determine the number of days between them. One date is an A25V and the......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's been nice (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by IMblessed
Leah, If you are still looking in the Omaha area, I did some work in Omaha for Physician Mutual. Tal......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How does one conert a HYYMDs FIELD FORMAT to an interger format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by IMblessed
Thank you GinnyJakes. I will attempt to use the HINPUT....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How does one conert a HYYMDs FIELD FORMAT to an interger format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by IMblessed
The field that is a25 does not have time stamped on it. I'm attempting to get rid of the time stampe......

I mean number of days between them not dates....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How does one conert a HYYMDs FIELD FORMAT to an interger format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by IMblessed
I have a field that is specified in the db as HYYMDs. I want to convert this to an I8 field and do n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SAVE File using filedef (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by IMblessed
I just want to thank you guys for all your help. I create a fex call saveit, It was blank but the re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SAVE File using filedef (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by IMblessed
The code in the fex is similar to the example below. The only differents is the -Filedef statement d......

Ginny what you are saying is correct. Once I click the advanced icon the error come up so I'm not ab......

I login to ReportCaster. Use Edit Schedule in reportcaster then New Task. In procedure Name I click ......

These focexecs are new reports and my attempt to move these tasks into reportcaster is where the err......

These focexecs is a new reports and my attempt to move these tasks into reportcaster the error appea......

Webfocus Reporting Server procedure cannot be found. This is the error message I received....

Once I'm in ReportCaster ,open the task, click on the advance tab to select the procedure I want, th......

» Refine Search
» New Search