Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (177 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: SET TARGET=_blank PROBLEM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
Interesting you'd say that. I have drillmenuitems in a dashboard report with TARGET=_blank and it w......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with presentation of data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
Why not make the O's missing as in the following example: SET NODATA = ' ' ; TABLE FILE CAR SUM SA......

Discussion Topic  RE: MS SQL stored procedurs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
You can use MS SQL stored procs to retrieve data for display in WebFOCUS reports. You can use: SQL......

Discussion Topic  Extra Space before Grandtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
Why is it when you run the following, you get an extra blank line before the grand total? This is i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Specifying output type on drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
Why not use multi drilldowns, assuming of course that your report is in HTML. TABLE FILE CAR SUM SA......

Discussion Topic  RE: ave of computed fields with across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
Jodye, The following works: TABLE FILE EMPLOYEE SUM CURR_SAL ED_HRS COMPUTE DUMMY1/D12.2M=CURR_SAL......

Discussion Topic  RE: B.I. Dashboard tabs frame issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
Francis, I've brought this up with IBI before and it's a limitation right now (certainly in your re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scroll Bars in Dropdown lists (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
Tony, Here's what I have. It's for a field entitled VENDOR: ~SELECT id=ITEM7 style="Z-INDEX: 21; ......

Discussion Topic  Scroll Bars in Dropdown lists (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
For the life of me, I cannot get a scroll bar in a dropdown list I've created. In Resource layout, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: COMPOUND not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
I wasn't suggesting that you change the order. It was just a point of interest. Interesting that y......

Discussion Topic  RE: COMPOUND not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
If you change the order of these reports so that the legal report is last, all three reports appear ......

Discussion Topic  RE: EXL2K and SQUEEZE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
Well, I've always used WRAP and have had no problems at all: TABLE FILE CAR SUM SALES BY COUNTRY ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ACROSS column wrapping in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
Yes, that's pretty well what I'm looking for. If you go across MODEL, you'll get a clearer picture ......

Discussion Topic  ACROSS column wrapping in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
Is it at all possible to perform wrapping on acrossvalues in PDF? The only posting I could find rel......

Discussion Topic  RE: Temp data from SQL Passthrough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
Thanks C. Worked out great. Ken...

Discussion Topic  Temp data from SQL Passthrough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
One of our developers at our site is encountering a problem with the format of numerical data return......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multipage SUBHEAD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
Alan, It looks more complicated than it really is. There are really only two steps in the logic. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: odd result with define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
What I find confusing is that I'm running 5.3.3 as well and if I run a similar report to this one wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: odd result with define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
Pam, obviously the IF condition PRTPSTAT_DESC/A8 = IF PRTPSTAT EQ 'A' THEN 'ACTIVE' ELSE 'INACTIVE......

Discussion Topic  Last Post Timestamp (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by k.lane
Has anyone noticed that the last posting timestamp is now 4 hours earlier that Eastern Time? That w......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

» Refine Search
» New Search