Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (594 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] Help with a dashboard-type report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
Msondra, I think your "winkie" was caused by you typing a semicolon followed by a right parenthesis....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Calendar - custom dates via fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
Yes, if you want to use an alternative approach you can do that. I was investigating it from the def......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Calendar - custom dates via fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
Your request is an interesting one. After poking around in the Firefox browser's Console mode, I've ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Additional ways to secure visibility of portal page?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
CoolGuy, Gotcha. I don't know how to dynamically make a portal tab disappear. But you could leave ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Additional ways to secure visibility of portal page?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
I think CoolGuy doesn't want to use Security Center because user access in this situation depends on......

I created an HTML page using App Studio. It has a push button and an HTML table in it. I hid the vi......

Well, I'm only talking about an HTML page made with App Studio (or possibly Dev Studio)... I'm assum......

That's easy. In your HTML page, set the "Unique Identifier" (In App Studio, it's in the "Body" secti......

I think you could do this with JavaScript. You could set the visibility of the various things on the......

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED Fex with NE selection...HTML Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
MartinY suggested you use "AND" with the "NE" conditional test, and I thought that was correct. But ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED Fex with NE selection...HTML Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
Okay, that gets rid of the error, but "AND" does not exclude records that contain the user-selected ......

I can reproduce your error. For some reason, when "AND" is used here is what is passed to the fex f......

So if you only pick one batch to exclude it works? What is being sent to your FEX's &BATCH parameter......

RobertF, In the Settings for your batch control, there should be a checkbox called "Send display va......

I like MartinY's idea better, try that....

Okay, then try this in your FEX instead: ......

Poll  RE: Feedback on NFR for 'Code Porting Functionality' - Case 30183532 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]how to add parameter in Application Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
I would open a support request for this, because I don't think that is what you should be seeing whe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]how to add parameter in Application Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
A word of warning about using "-DEFAULT" and "-DEFAULTH" in App Studio... I have found from experie......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Dialogue Manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
If you have money to spend, the WebFOCUS Keysheet book is really good: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search