Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (594 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Accessing Individual Values in !IBI.FIL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
And using JavaScript or JQuery, you should be able to dynamically create or remove elements dependin......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Accessing Individual Values in !IBI.FIL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
I just posted a possible solution for someone who wanted to dynamically retrieve data into a double ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]On click of a button load the data in double list control dynamically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
Here's an example of what you want to do using the CAR table provided by IBI... I created three FEX......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Question about associating a drop down to a fex in WF8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
And when you get to "Requests & Data sources", there is a dropdown control in the upper left; use it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Reading a variable from SQLOUT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
Here's a simple example I just came up with: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Field containing & (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
This might work also: WHERE INDEX_CODE CONTAINS 'S&|P 500';...

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] Error parsing Master File with Include (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
I ran into a situation recently where a master file had a USAGE different from an ACTUAL and it was ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Report Caster Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
I'll keep your experience in mind when I start working with Report Caster more. Glad you solved the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Report Caster Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
I would start by seeing if the reports causing the problem have something in common. Do they get the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Custom user functions and type AnV (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
Holy sparse documentation, Batman! Never came across that tidbit of information about the two byte ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Custom user functions and type AnV (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
Well, that sucks. So it looks like you need to convert your "AnV" string to a large "An" fixed-leng......

I don't have any experience with custom user functions in WebFOCUS, but I have decades of experience......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING]please review my code... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
Nice one!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Difference between &LINES and &RECORDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
Here is a link: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Resticting inputs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
Make your calendar controls read-only so the user can't hand-edit the date (Properties section). Ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]AND/OR date range filter in one WHERE clause and also in a Define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
George, I think what you are suggesting is setting flags in a DEFINE section and testing the databas......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]AND/OR date range filter in one WHERE clause and also in a Define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
In my experience as a programmer, AND logic usually is evaluated first, then OR logic. So I'm curiou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]create JSON output from structured data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
Okay, this challenge is just too good to pass up without giving it a try. I like JSON and wish ther......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Add a function to the reset button? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
I use App Studio 8.1.0.5....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Add a function to the reset button? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Squatch
Are you sure your reset button is called "reset1"? Maybe you've now got a "reset2" button on your f......

» Refine Search
» New Search