Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (149 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Excel and PDF/html output setting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
I have 1 parameter that you select the values from the box but it is not in a html form. But if I d......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Excel and PDF/html output setting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
Yes how cool! Do I put that right after my ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT &WFFMT ?? malinda...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Excel and PDF/html output setting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
I have a report that sometimes the user will run to PDF or html and other times they will want to ru......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]ftp of files from webfocus server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
Tom, Thanks for the tips....I tried using your code and it produced a .mas file as well as a .acx f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]ftp of files from webfocus server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
I tried running against the empdata file: ......

Using this ......

What do you mean by outfile?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]ftp of files from webfocus server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
I have everything set up that I am able to get the file I am running saved to the webfocus server. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Switching date of birth to an alpha field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
I was just reading everything a little wrong. Made some changes and it now works. Thanks guys!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Switching date of birth to an alpha field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
When I do this, ......

When I try this: ......

Would I put this in a define or right in my print list?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Switching date of birth to an alpha field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
This is probably really simple but I cannot get this to work. I am working on a report that needs a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC029) ALL SORT KEYS ARE NOT IN A SINGLE TOP-TO-BOTTOM SEGMENT PATH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
I have struggled with this error many times ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Using another report (or output) as part of a separate report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
I have a procedure that I have working and have verified. It took me several painful tries and step......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Getting a procedure to run 2 reports with different parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
Thank you all! I think this just might work for me. I have some other values I need to work in as ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Getting a procedure to run 2 reports with different parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
neftali, sorry it took me so long to respond...keep getting pulled away. In coding this with the g......

neftali, Can you code this using the gui or have to use the text editor? Malinda...

Here is my code: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search