Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (149 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Getting a procedure to run 2 reports with different parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
I have a procedure that I need to function like this: 1. Create hold file of students enrolled in a......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Getting rid of trailing spaces when outputing Format comma (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
Okay I don't know what is going on but now it is working no problem. I didn't change anything and i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Getting rid of trailing spaces when outputing Format comma (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
Here is my code from my courses file that works: ......

Hi guys, I was able to get this to work in my courses program but in another procedure when I use t......

Discussion Topic  RE: CLOSED]appending 2 hld files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
I was able to get the MORE to work. Thanks for all the help! malinda...

Discussion Topic  CLOSED]appending 2 hld files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
I have a report where it takes several steps to get to a hold file. Then I have to create another s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Using STRIP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
I was actually able to follow the doc and put in right in with my table request.. table file print ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Using STRIP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
So I can just put this GETTOK where in my report code?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Using STRIP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
I have an email address and I really only need the part up until the @....so for emails of john.smit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Left-outer join not bringing all records from parent table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
mrguru - I took out my 2 by highest on my second file and it brought back matching records.....so ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Left-outer join not bringing all records from parent table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
Thanks for the options guys.....I have absolutely no knowledge of sql at all but may try that. I tr......

Hi guys....so I tried the match and the problem that I have with that is that it now mixing up all o......

Frank I have not done anything with match but will research that and try it. The creating the hold ......

There will be more tha 1,000 records in my first hold file and we are running oracle. So this will ......

Here is my code: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Left-outer join not bringing all records from parent table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
I have a report where I pull a student's highest eff dated program and put that into a hold file. T......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Join structure best practices (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
I have been doing some messing around with joins and have found that I can join files various ways a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Adds in extra " (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Adds in extra " (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda

If I include the "" in my combined field formatting like this and take out the enclosure command so ......

» Refine Search
» New Search