Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (149 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Displaying picture of structure and retrieval order of multi-path (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
Any suggestions/general rules when doing joins in order to avoid this? Malinda...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Displaying picture of structure and retrieval order of multi-path (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
That does help thanks GamP. With the one that I say doesn't work I get the all verb objects must be......

Is that going to be right after my check file/picture commands? malinda...

I am not following, sorry. I am pretty new to all this stuff ......

Thanks! Can you tell me then why this picture does not work and why the one below does? DOES NOT W......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Displaying picture of structure and retrieval order of multi-path (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
I have done a picture to view the structure and retrieval order or a report I am using. I am a litt......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel Rpts in Separate Worksheets? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
I know that you can set up under the tasks tab to burst the report, select the report format but I a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Random output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
As another option, I reworked the code. Following is my new code and my new trace messages. DEFINE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Random output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
Here is the trace code that is generated which is the same as before so I guess it really didn't "fi......

I might have gotten it to work - in my defines, with the last code I posted I added an ESLE ' ' to e......

I think before with my code I didn't get it all copied, which is why you were not seeing all the joi......

It attacheded the tag names when I created the GUI must be how WebFoucs is built? How would I get r......

Yes (if I understand what you are asking). All the tables that are my cross-reference tables are ac......

Let me ask this - if you wanted to return student records from an admission app table and from a nam......

The reason for that was that from my email table, the email field can have multiple values for each ......

I put in the trace code and here is what I get: FOC2510 - FOCUS-MANAGED JOIN SELECTED FOR FOLLOWING......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Random output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda
Following is some code that I am using for various reports purposes. It seems that if a student doe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Join Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Getting output all on 1 row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Malinda

» Refine Search
» New Search