Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (21 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus Programmer / Analyst III opening – Omaha, NE / remote (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by BJones
Full time....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Formatting in FLEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BJones
I'm not really clear on what you want to do, but you are correct about the Headers, Sub Headers, and......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Flex enable controls passing parms to fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BJones
Try adding a ibiMsgWindow to your canvas and set the ibiMaxLines property for it to around 500. And......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Flex enable controls passing parms to fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BJones
try adding after this line: lblRegion.text.... filteredData.ibiUrlParms="PRODYR=" + selectedData + ......

If I understand what you are trying to do, I don't think you have your -SET correct. It should be m......

Joy, You can use 'ibiUrlParms' on the datagrid to pass the parameters. Something like: ibiUrlParm......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dev Studio GUI Newbie Question: Where to add form validation? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BJones
I think it's a bug within the Form generation of the GUI tool. The form tag has 'onsubmit="OnExecut......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to set up multiple WebFOCUS development environments on one server? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BJones
Yes, you can configure Tomcat to use a virtual host instead of installing the second Tomcat server. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to set up multiple WebFOCUS development environments on one server? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BJones
IBI put out a Tech Memo on this subject awhile back. It's for release 7.1 but everything still appl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Call WF fex in flex? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BJones
Are you using Flex 4 or Flex 3? This looks like Flex 4, and if so, do you know if that is supported......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Call WF fex in flex? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BJones
That looks correct. Post the code from the mxml file and let us see what you have. thanks, Bob...

Did you start by placing your ibiDataGrid on a ibiCanvas? If you did, then add the ibiMsgWindow to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] INCLUDE issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BJones
So if you have variable that tells what report to run you could do something like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] INCLUDE issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BJones
It doesn't work because of the way Managed Reporting works. Amper variables are translated and exec......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Scheduling ReportCaster job and distribute to Reports Library from Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BJones
You can use the ReportCaster Java API. Write the java program and then call the program from the fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FLEX: Refreshing an ibiDataGrid using a new seturl value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BJones
If you can reproduce a simple example with the car file I'll look at the mxml file and see if I see ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FLEX: Refreshing an ibiDataGrid using a new seturl value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BJones
The way you are doing it looks fine, I'm not sure what the issue is. I would throw an 'Alert.show(f......

After you set the url call: IBICANVAS01.reloadData("yourGridID",""); with IBICANVAS01 being the na......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] WebFocus Enable and Adobe Flex Compute. function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BJones
Kerry, I have seen that document. I used it to get me started with the 'Compute.'. The problem is......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] WebFocus Enable and Adobe Flex Compute. function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BJones
Has anyone used the WebFocus Enable Adobe Flex Compute. function? I'm able to compute a new column ......

» Refine Search
» New Search