Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (115 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Post upgrade content validation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
Chuck, They definitely do provide that service. I have the 8.1.05M to 8.2.03 Excel spreadsheet up o......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Convert Tableau to WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
I misspoke. Tableau merely gave us an enterprise license. Jeff Bezos gave us $5M. Oh and the CEO of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Convert Tableau to WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
South Lake Union in Seattle. Tableau HQ, Amazon HQ, Google … all within blocks of us. Microsoft HQ a......

I just got the message from on high that all new development will be in Tableau. We are not far from......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] New Year New Job? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
Where is this job?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] format numeric field in a subfoot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
It works for me also. Office 365 using XLSX and in WF 8.1.05M or 8.2.03....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS was unable to save portal customizations (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
We are on IE 11 (11.407.17134.0)...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS was unable to save portal customizations (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
Resurrecting an oldie … Has anyone managed to get IE to not display 'WebFOCUS was unable to save po......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WebFOCUS – Scripting Language Integration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
Ira - Please do present these. I will be at each one for sure!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Pivot Table Mechanics and Formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
66,000 rows is over Excel2k's row limit....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to modify a large number of charts/reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
I am surprised but glad you could use an external editor and still have IA open and edit them. Maybe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF errors when opened after save (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
WebQuery? Are you on the right forum?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Video on HTML WebFocus page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
Are you looking for examples of embedded videos in your dashboard? We have help videos hyperlinked o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] I don't want the prior row. I want the row before that. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
Wow - I sure could have used PARTITION_REF a few years ago when I was developing a system that had t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Noob question: Uploading data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
There's also MODIFY. This focexec runs every night updating a SQL Server table DateRange. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How common is using SQL based synonyms? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
We have had considerable success creating synonyms against complex stored procedures. WebFOCUS treat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Limit User Access to Pages in a Collaborative Portal? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
Yes, please let us know. Page level security is key to our portals....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Function like "ceiling" in excel. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
The original request was to round up to the next 10. The results from your example should both be 10......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Performance enhancement? (odbc) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
Adding this to your EDASPROF.PRF can also help: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) Issues with metadata on 8203 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
This is an example of what happens if you have a DATE field in a SQL table and you create a new syno......

» Refine Search
» New Search