Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (115 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Changing the code page from the default 437 to 1252 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
Thank you. This what IBI said about the code pages in another site's case: "Code pages 137 and 125......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Changing the code page from the default 437 to 1252 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
IBI has suggested we change our code page from 437 to 1252 to resolve an issue with special characte......

Discussion Topic  RE: [no solution]WEBFOCUS can't get "FOR XML" out put from SQL Server? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
I ran this code in 8.0.09: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED]Trendline in charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
It works in 8.0.09....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Are left outer joins supported in the sql translator for focus 7.6? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
I found this. It may be useful for your problem. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Are left outer joins supported in the sql translator for focus 7.6? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
Jashwood - WebFOCUS v7.6 is quite old. This syntax works in 8007. The SQL Passthrough section is th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NFR] Access to Selected Slicer Value(s)? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
I also would like to use the selections from a slicer in a heading. This NFR was opened at least fou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] DEFINE FILE ADD option via Info Assist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
Maybe you could JOIN back to the table with the defined field at the point in your focexec where you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create 1 Report with multiple Tabs in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
George - you whippersnapper - I got my 35 year badge last March. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL Report running forever (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
Will it complete if you just HOLD the output? You may be overwhelming HTML and EXCEL....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL Report running forever (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
The hidden dialogue box has bit me so many times. You wait and wait and wait ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOOTING BOTTOM not working correctly on compound PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
Hey - Only nine years too late! I had an issue with FOOTING BOTTOM in PDF also. My footing was alway......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Doubt on Rounding value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
The rounding rules I was taught agree with 5.8. You round to the even on a tie....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] bi portal does not load in windows 10 Edge browser (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
I will be testing App Studio and Windows 10 tonight. I won't be testing a portal, though....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Adding/adjusting RDF breakpoints in BIP product for lower res. screens: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael L Meagher
That point was brought up at this year's Summit during IBI's walkthrough on the responsive portal. T......

» Refine Search
» New Search